Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Random crashing
Checked the TS option and no overlay plugin is present:
This is a picture of the plugin settings
http://i59.tinypic.com/15efk09.jpg
still try running the bot while not having Teamspeak activated at all. not even in the system tray.
(07-01-2014, 05:25 AM)Powder Wrote:  199.91.189.57 is not the right ip by the way. We changed servers awhile back.

That is the Gilgamesh game server IP ---- I was showing to prove I have no issues with connecting to FFXIV in case someone said --- maybe your connection to FFXIV server is bonked and causing the client to crash and its not MMOMINION's fault. =D

I wouldn't know what server the minion uses.

Oh,, and it just happened -- all I did was zone into Coerthas and nothing else -- I had just finished a half dozen Brayflox runs--- this is the popup crash I get::

[Image: rgsbf.jpg]

Also, the mesh loading in coerthas highlands takes forever and about 90% of the time causes this crash or remains on the mesh loading screen requiring you to End Process the game.

Please note, I am not complaining about any of these issues. Just noting them. The benefits of this program far outweigh these inconviences =D ty!
are you using hte live version or the beta version of hte bot?
Tried to run the Bot without TeamSpeak but after a while: CRASH :)
Try turning Windows firewall off. Cured all my crashing since update.
(07-02-2014, 02:06 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  are you using hte live version or the beta version of hte bot?

I'm using the live version.
I will try to disable Windows Firewall and let you know.
Thank you for your attention.
Tried the bot with Firewall disabled: it is working fine for now.
It worked temporarily for me, but now I'm back to crashing with no errors. Typically this happens a couple minutes after logging in. I've tried clean installs and repairing all my runtimes with no avail. Sitting in Live Support hoping for some help. I've been logged in for 5 minutes without a crash atm. Some kind of record for today, lol.
if you crash with no errors its one of 2 things you it didnt contact the auth server, or more likely you used teh same key twice.