Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Coil 6-9
(09-22-2014, 12:27 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(09-22-2014, 10:27 AM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  i think the DEVs working on other tinks. Questing, PVP etc.
a complete Duty overtuning eat a lot of time.

Dutyprofiles are too limmited of functionality.
we need for new content a small KI for Dutys.
like when x happens bot does xyz.

KI for Dutys ? What's KI ?

Also, it is not as easy as you think to just have bot do xyz when x happens.

Take hullbreaker 2nd boss for example, you can't hide from it's AOE attack. It follows you wherever you go. Bot can tp to hell and it will hit you in hell. You can't target those bubbles so how do you know to hide in the bubbles?

Also, people would have to either video capture and explain what those fights do ( boss reset etc ) when you are trying to bot. MAYBE then they can come up with a way to help us bot it.

They need details, not just a blanket "OMG we can't bot these dungeons, make it work!"

sorry KI is German in englisch is it AI ( artificial intelligence)

and i do not think it is easy. and i blame the DEVs not for makes it work ^^
it was only a explaination.

and yes hullbreaker boss 2 is not doable without a healer.
and the bubbles. But the bubbles exist we must find a way to detect this things.
but it has time. i dont need this yet.

i wait for PVP. one step after another...
If anyone reading this thread can actually do 6/7/8 within minion itself. Or have the safe positions for TP.
I'll give a healthy reward.
(09-22-2014, 09:00 PM)ReeceHerbal Wrote:  If anyone reading this thread can actually do 6/7/8 within minion itself. Or have the safe positions for TP.
I'll give a healthy reward.

there isnt any thats what the whole discussion is about
if you had a group of 8 people you could possibly do it. Theres work arounds but there is absolutely nothing like there was for 1-5 anymore. Its impossible to do afk or with your own 8 bots. The work arounds for it are almost as hard as doing it with a real group lol.
(09-23-2014, 02:03 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  if you had a group of 8 people you could possibly do it. Theres work arounds but there is absolutely nothing like there was for 1-5 anymore. Its impossible to do afk or with your own 8 bots. The work arounds for it are almost as hard as doing it with a real group lol.

It's actually faster now-a-days with everyone at i100+ to just do it normally.
You just can't keep all the drops :(

It's a headache and takes forever to do it with minion.
Loved when we have been able to just PF a group to "try" turn 5 - or take a look - then 3 or 4 people got mad and left, and you just killed it totally AFK and solo in the remaining 30-35 Minutes (low-geared DPS ftw)
i have tried this morning to do T6-9 with 8 bots . i heared some people says T6-9 would be much easier to do.
so far :
T6 still not doable
T7 seems ok in the middle of the arena , 19 up from the floor , but at the last add (lamia prosector) i start wiping . so i havent found a reliable spot to kill her safely yet (maybe it doesnt exist)
T8 after 30 sec the robot uses atomic ray for 25k dmg on each people if you out of range > wipe
T9 havent tried yet.

My guess is , besides T7 if we looking for a solution to kill the last add w/o being killed , its still impossible to do .
Any ideas for T7 guys ? i prolly have missed something
Dont look into petrification.