Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Coil 6-9
I found the solution for T6, I'm currently working on writing the strategy for the devs, I also found sweet spot for T9.
We had enough time to do T6 and T7 today, the new anti-hack measures made T6 a lot harder than it was before but we managed to get it down with some more manual input. T7 required very minor adjustments and is almost as easy as it was before. T8 should be the same and no troubles whatsoever, still have yet to spend enough time in T9 but willing to share info on other turns if anybody has anything good on T9.
not sure if you tried t7 lately (and t8) but t7 for example outside/shooting doesn't work anymore boss started to hit us after the update?
care to share if you've done it after update? techniques? PM if you like we can share notes
t9 still trying to get around the verification concern... maybe with next set of second coil mode released they will go easy on the normal 2nd coils...

Jinsuko u got whole t6~9 down post update?
Wow too much people finished T6, but no one willing to share how they did it?????
at least pm me for the soloution, Am using 4 char's and the other half with my cousin. I can bring 3rd player if its that what it takes to finish it. Please for whom finish it help me how with the soloution or pm me
t7 we used dead center of the room about 22 yalms up with a tank and melee dps on the ground. t8 once you enter boss room if you go to the lef t pillar and tele port up about 11-14 yalms he should fixate on you and do no dmg or do lil dmg, we brought 1 healer 1 tank 6 dps for turn 8. T9 best solution we had was just tele all over the place to avoid mechanics but we died to the death debuff or w/e it was. Turn 6 we havent found a reliable strategy to do consistantly. it requires way to much attention and focus and makes it extremely complicated so if someone has some magic way to doing turn 6 id love to hear it.
t7 we had pld run to middle agro only and pull to edge where dps are floating and waiting outside with healer
middle of arena had one ranged dps 8yalms up agro all the adds and hold
PLD and drg only kill the ranged adds
DRG LB3 at 30% to kill the add that pop

t8
middle about 10 yalms up.. spam dps
healer on the corner of arena on the ground healing when needed
dodge ray by porting to ground and floating during casting

anyone have t6? seems to be hit and miss for us
t9 sweet spot someone mentioned?
(07-12-2014, 05:46 AM)wisdom3 Wrote:  t7 we had pld run to middle agro only and pull to edge where dps are floating and waiting outside with healer
middle of arena had one ranged dps 8yalms up agro all the adds and hold
PLD and drg only kill the ranged adds
DRG LB3 at 30% to kill the add that pop

t8
middle about 10 yalms up.. spam dps
healer on the corner of arena on the ground healing when needed
dodge ray by porting to ground and floating during casting

anyone have t6? seems to be hit and miss for us
t9 sweet spot someone mentioned?

Is this new? This sounds just like what we did before the fixes. The bosses doestn't reset?
bosses don't reset but we started taking damage more than we used to so something has changed..which made our life difficult
which is why i'm posting

was there a fix done last week with2.3 ? or are u talking about fixes sometime ago

(07-12-2014, 01:51 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  t7 we used dead center of the room about 22 yalms up with a tank and melee dps on the ground. t8 once you enter boss room if you go to the lef t pillar and tele port up about 11-14 yalms he should fixate on you and do no dmg or do lil dmg, we brought 1 healer 1 tank 6 dps for turn 8. T9 best solution we had was just tele all over the place to avoid mechanics but we died to the death debuff or w/e it was. Turn 6 we havent found a reliable strategy to do consistantly. it requires way to much attention and focus and makes it extremely complicated so if someone has some magic way to doing turn 6 id love to hear it.

thanks for sharing that
rep+1

have you tested your setup post 2.3?
please let me know
you are awesome for sharing :)
we havent done much lately at all. turn 6 is such a bitch that we usually just dont bother unless we find a lockout that has t6 done. Alot of people have been saying theyve done turn6 easily but none have posted so who knows.
agreed
a lot of ppl saying they got the solution but not sharing.
there are so many ways to do t7 t8 so there is no one solution but it's good to have your input
might be able to come up with better solution trying different setups
cheers