Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Coil 6-9
been trying turn 8 what u guys doing with towers etc cause my group cant seem to get it to work.
Lame, missed my static for the week, If anyones got any new strats for T6 id love ya
Looking for working T6 strat and teleport WP as well, willing to tip/pay for it!
Has anybody botted T9 lately? Do you guys think it's safe to do it now? You'd figure so with how many groups clear, unless they've got something in place.
They do have something in place, of sorts. If you glitch Naul out and she can't attack you for 30~ seconds, she will immediately cast Megaflare. Considering she can't normally use Megaflare in the first phase, it's a big red flag.
Are there any profiles yet for 8 man independent farm for 6-8? I'm willing to purchase it since nobody wants to post anything lol
As far as I know, you have to do it semi legit. I don't think anyone made any profiles or even can make one.
Interesting. I think going forward the MMOMinion devs will have to adapt and change to get the upper hand again. All the old content can be exploited and worked with but all the new content we still havent seen a new devolopment that counters it, since Leviathan and onward the raid content cannot be completed by the bot. Hope they are working on some things because we're many months out since content like Levi has been released and still we don't have a work around for it and I can't imagine content going forward will change to cater to how the bots currently operate.
i think the DEVs working on other tinks. Questing, PVP etc.
a complete Duty overtuning eat a lot of time.

Dutyprofiles are too limmited of functionality.
we need for new content a small KI for Dutys.
like when x happens bot does xyz.
(09-22-2014, 10:27 AM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  i think the DEVs working on other tinks. Questing, PVP etc.
a complete Duty overtuning eat a lot of time.

Dutyprofiles are too limmited of functionality.
we need for new content a small KI for Dutys.
like when x happens bot does xyz.

KI for Dutys ? What's KI ?

Also, it is not as easy as you think to just have bot do xyz when x happens.

Take hullbreaker 2nd boss for example, you can't hide from it's AOE attack. It follows you wherever you go. Bot can tp to hell and it will hit you in hell. You can't target those bubbles so how do you know to hide in the bubbles?

Also, people would have to either video capture and explain what those fights do ( boss reset etc ) when you are trying to bot. MAYBE then they can come up with a way to help us bot it.

They need details, not just a blanket "OMG we can't bot these dungeons, make it work!"