Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Client instantly closing
Hi guys,

So around 11pm last night when I tried to attach the bot, my client instantly closed. Earlier in the day I had been using all day no problem and the other 3 bots that were attached were still working fine, only when I tried to attach a new one the client instantly closed.

I restarted, made sure no programs like mumble, TS etc were open and tried again this morning. I cannot get the live or beta bot to attach, as soon as I click attach the FFXIV client instantly closes.

Any suggestions? Again I made 100% sure that all other programs were not open, mumble, ts, fraps, afterburner etc.

Thanks!
sounds like your using the same key twice. You should just set up the GUI_Launcher for each account so you know you are not using the same keycode twice.
Been having same issue also
try starting the game through the games launcher and see if you get updated.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Also mumble will interfer with minnnion attaching
I've been having the same issue, dug up in the forums and went through all the possible solutions, and the client still instantly closes whenever I try to attach it.

I'm lost and can't put my finger on the issue as it was working perfectly fine before the update.
delelte your as,dhf2k35hhskd.cfgs and try again.
Where can it be found? Tried searching the folders and my whole PC.
Yeah, I'm still having this problem as well. Went through all the same steps of deleting stuff and whatnot. Starting to think it has to do with being d/c from the auth server. I'm unsure what to do to fix this though.
(07-12-2014, 08:48 PM)mishal Wrote:  Where can it be found? Tried searching the folders and my whole PC.

the .cfg files are in the main minion folder lol