Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.92 Average
Client instantly closing
A couple things i've noticed:

1) My problem corrected itself after I deleted all my cfg files however the authentication server often "failed" to authenticate and this the bot would constantly ask for password over and over until finally it attached on 1 account. I just manually entered it in every time and everything worked... until this morning

2) This morning I downloaded a minion update and now ALL of my bots instead of just the one instantly close the game client. I deleted all the config files and still nothing, nothing will attach, it just instantly closes the window.

Jackie use your magic powers and guide me! haha
did you update your game client ? if you start the game through the minionlauncher, it will NOT download game udpates from SE. FFXIV has been updated today, btw.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
Yes, it started happening only AFTER I updated FFXIV
been having this same issue. :/ did everything fxfire suggested, also I only have one key so I shouldn't be using the same one twice. don't use any av or defender or firewalls or anything like that, tried launching everything with admin rights. I uninstalled it and reinstalled everything and it still closes randomly every 5-10 minutes.
It is happening again after the small patch.
I seem to be having this issue now. Only running 1 bot, so no chance of using the same key twice. I've restarted, reinstalled, made sure no other programs are running, deleted .cfg file, etc. Still crashing as soon as I try to attach to my instance.
(07-24-2014, 02:59 PM)Dannick Wrote:  I seem to be having this issue now. Only running 1 bot, so no chance of using the same key twice. I've restarted, reinstalled, made sure no other programs are running, deleted .cfg file, etc. Still crashing as soon as I try to attach to my instance.

are you using beta version or live version of hte bot?
(07-24-2014, 04:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(07-24-2014, 02:59 PM)Dannick Wrote:  I seem to be having this issue now. Only running 1 bot, so no chance of using the same key twice. I've restarted, reinstalled, made sure no other programs are running, deleted .cfg file, etc. Still crashing as soon as I try to attach to my instance.

are you using beta version or live version of hte bot?

I am using the live version.
The only thing that has changed (AFAIK) is I switched from an nVidia card to an AMD.

Aaaaaand it seems to work now if I turn off what I believe is the AMD Gaming Evolved or AMD Catalyst program that runs in the background on start-up. -_- Guess they just can't get along with minion. haha