Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
2.3 fishing bug
You don't have to fish an entirely new hole, you just can't be within x-distance of the original spot you were fishing. Not all spots support this type of reset, but the ones with a larger fishing area do.
I've noticed that issue with the markers as well and not just fishing occassionally happens with mining and botony as well.... may be more of a pain but maybe seperate saved markers from the running marker list... i noticed at times will use list i remove from list it removes marker but its still there but in single marker not found to readd to list again like it was deleted.. figured delete removes marker period and remove would be for the list but both does the same thing. Maybe i'm missing something but either way i lose old markers i'd perfer to save and run ones in list when needed... but i became proficent making new markers as needed so not a big deal
(08-03-2014, 12:09 AM)Ace Wrote:  You don't have to fish an entirely new hole, you just can't be within x-distance of the original spot you were fishing. Not all spots support this type of reset, but the ones with a larger fishing area do.

Yes this is true, but if you have only 2 markers, you can fish one spot continuously as long as you fish an entirely different hole every once in a while.

BTW, thanks for the fix, will test later tonight.
I've got the beta bot, and for some reason it's not mooching after todays little update.
Having the same issue with mooch after the update as well
Yup, mooching doesn't work :(
From what I can tell, it's not even registering mooch as a skill to use. I know the live version has an option to turn mooch on and off, I wonder if maybe it got turned to off by default? There's no option to turn it on and off with the beta version.
Check your Markers. It is now inside the Fishing Markers
I think that was the problem, they are all defaulted to off now, going to try that. Thanks! For anyone else, its down below the Bait Name, stealth is also there.
fishing with beta works good now, I see the bot move a bit when its at the marker, that solves the no-fish-here issue. However, beta crashes on me now (bot and client gone), I don't know if it's fishing or beta in general. I didn't see any memory errors in console however...