Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
2.3 fishing bug
you have them set up in the list?

FishMarker1
FishMarker2
FishMarker3
Fishmarker4?
Can you attach your .info file for the area you see this happening?
Yes, it has no problem running from marker# 1 to marker# 2, but it doesn't run back to marker# 1.

It''s in Middle La Noscea.

Attached Files
.rar   Gigantshark.rar (Size: 1.03 KB / Downloads: 8)
let me see your settings for marker manager
Let me know if you need anything else.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so after the first marker 180 it goes to the second marker and after 90s it doesnt switch back to marker 1? have you tried doing like 100s?
Yeah, that is the issue. I will try 100s.

EDIT: Changing to 100s doesn't solve the issue.
(08-02-2014, 04:56 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Yeah, that is the issue. I will try 100s.

EDIT: Changing to 100s doesn't solve the issue.

try setting it to random marker type.
There was an error in the marker info file, and there is a slight bug in marker manager that I need to correct. Basically, the order for your 2 markers should have been 1, and 2, and when it tries 3, it should loop back to 1. In the file, the orders were 2 and 3, so when it would try 4, and then try 1, there's nothing there, so it just stays on 3.

Normally, removing the markers from the list and readding them would correct the order, but I need to see how/why it happened, and fix the addtolist procedure.

I've uploaded a corrected file, and I'll be issuing a fix for it at some point.

Attached Files
.zip   Middle La Noscea.zip (Size: 1.19 KB / Downloads: 6)
(08-01-2014, 11:37 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  OH a totally new pool i gotcha. I just set up multiple markers in same pool just far away and don't have the issue. I get what your saying now.

so if you setup multiple markers at the same fishing hole how do you prevent running into the "amiss" message. from my understanding after you fish one hole for awhile you HAVE to fish at another hole or zone?

by setting multiple markers at low intervals does this keep you from getting this message?