Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Gil Farming
What is the most proficient way to gil farm? Would it be to cap myth and then sell the myth items or would it be farming monsters?
I believe a few people do a party of 4 that clear out Wanderer's Palace trash mob for gil (and the chest too probably).
But also doing dungeon runs for myth and also gear.

Gear -> Seals -> craft mats (potash, coke, etc)
Myth -> craft mats

etc
I'm also looking to auto finance my accounts + bots. So the best way is still to make myth then sell the crafting stuff ? I only have 2 accounts so is there another way to make good money ? Like maybe gathering ores stuff ?
Thanks
2 accounts wont do you much. unless you team up with 2 other bots. Other wise you can gather stuff and sell it but its slow money.
So you'd recommand to have 4 account and do the myth stuff to sell crafts mats ?
i jsut farm gil from mobs in the dungoen i cant be bothered farming myth mats and selling them on the marketboard.
(07-14-2014, 04:13 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i jsut farm gil from mobs in the dungoen i cant be bothered farming myth mats and selling them on the marketboard.

which dungeon do you prefer for that ?
About that, after 2.3 my bots are waiting 1min+ to enter in WP duty profile, they spend about 50 second in reserving instance....

Someone has the same issue?

OBS.: WP works fine, but idk if the GPH (my is 19k) is good enough

(07-14-2014, 06:15 PM)murkelrumpf Wrote:  
(07-14-2014, 04:13 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i jsut farm gil from mobs in the dungoen i cant be bothered farming myth mats and selling them on the marketboard.

which dungeon do you prefer for that ?
Reserving instance is SE's side. That just means your server group is hammering that instance a lot for whatever reason. Seems like primal group always have that problem though
anyone else having issues with the WP mob profile stopping on occasion after gathering all the mobs up? really kills the GPH since it waits for afk to reset