Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.4 Average
Gil Farming
(07-14-2014, 10:45 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  anyone else having issues with the WP mob profile stopping on occasion after gathering all the mobs up? really kills the GPH since it waits for afk to reset

not at all running several teams atm none are having any issues. and my server groups dont seem to have any wait times the queue pops almost instantly.
Only happens in beta from what ive seen, swapped back to live for wp farm
oh yeah beta i have no clue i only use beta to test specific things out i use live for all farming.
I mine the ores which is in demand since I don't have four bots or know anyone who have any bots. I play on balmug
Is there a way to extend the bots wait time once a duty is being reserved. For the last 30 minutes it has been reserving duty and the bot withdraws before we get a chance to enter. Work around or some file I can edit?
yeas reset time icnrease it i have mine set to 240
(07-16-2014, 10:55 AM)Henji Wrote:  I mine the ores which is in demand since I don't have four bots or know anyone who have any bots. I play on balmug

If you're using only 1 acct, I'd recommend going for shards. They're almost same price as ores, but they take less durability out of your gear, and you can sell them by the thousands. I've noticed a very significant increase in profit when switching to shards. Also, there are many kinds of shards, so you can mine 5k+ of one, and switch to the next while they sell.
(07-29-2014, 12:16 AM)Redblazex13 Wrote:  
(07-16-2014, 10:55 AM)Henji Wrote:  I mine the ores which is in demand since I don't have four bots or know anyone who have any bots. I play on balmug

If you're using only 1 acct, I'd recommend going for shards. They're almost same price as ores, but they take less durability out of your gear, and you can sell them by the thousands. I've noticed a very significant increase in profit when switching to shards. Also, there are many kinds of shards, so you can mine 5k+ of one, and switch to the next while they sell.

Im buying 4 accounts and putting them on Odin. Gonna be self sufficient! :D
So in conclussion, for 1 account best is to gather mats and sell them on marketboard.

4 accounts is to run dungeons?

What's the GPH/bot in each scenario? I'm really trying to decide whether or not it's worth it to start botting in FFXIV as well and increase my..."portfolio" Snicker
(07-31-2014, 07:34 AM)Drojdier Wrote:  So in conclussion, for 1 account best is to gather mats and sell them on marketboard.

4 accounts is to run dungeons?

What's the GPH/bot in each scenario? I'm really trying to decide whether or not it's worth it to start botting in FFXIV as well and increase my..."portfolio" Snicker

I too would like to know the numbers.

Currently I run 3 bots, however they're simple mining characters farming shards. What is the dungeon/setup I need, and what kind of profits does it yield in a day?

Thanks in advance.