Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bot unable to Login- Stuck Char select
I have verified all options, but bot gets to character select screen and is stuck.

There is just one character and character name is spelled correctly. Bot keeps changing status to startup and Login.
Is your data center select correct ? keycode ? forum password ( for minion site ). Also, check the keycode with extra blank space if you copy/paste it
(07-20-2014, 12:21 PM)random73 Wrote:  Is your data center select correct ? keycode ? forum password ( for minion site ). Also, check the keycode with extra blank space if you copy/paste it

Verified all correct, it just gets to char select and sits there till i manually login.
do you see the UI for the bot the bar across the top? do you have more then one character on the account?
(07-20-2014, 02:37 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  do you see the UI for the bot the bar across the top? do you have more then one character on the account?

Yes UI is on top across the top, and only one character in the account.

Please note once i select the character the bot log's him in. I have verified the character name and its entered correctly.
are you using l ive version of the bot? or beta version of the bot?
HI, im stuck to select char too with gui launcher 1.3

minion window open with key inside but without password.
but when i enter manualy the password, it works.

can you help me please. i ah download an clean setup and i have the same problem.

my information are correct right password inside gui launcher.
that means your gui_Launcher info is wrong or you dont have autologin ticked on the key/password window.
Im having the same issue. my info is correct . and yes i clicked auto login lol
Same here! stuck in char select...