Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
4th window?
I can actually tell the difference, I know this isn't WoW. I was using an analogy. They've already made the best bot on the market and it's light years ahead of it's competitors. You can't just omit the voice of your community at this point no matter how small it is. I never said they had to do this RIGHT NOW. I just wanted it to be something on their list to do eventually when they have time for it.
(07-24-2014, 10:36 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  I can actually tell the difference, I know this isn't WoW. I was using an analogy. They've already made the best bot on the market and it's light years ahead of it's competitors. You can't just omit the voice of your community at this point no matter how small it is. I never said they had to do this RIGHT NOW. I just wanted it to be something on their list to do eventually when they have time for it.

no need to get defensive. im just saying time vs reward is very low in this thing and it would be low on the very long todo list. because most botters here dont do it. its only gonna help a small few. But your question has been answered so gonna close the thread now since everything is working again for you.