Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Square Enix Taken Action Towards Minions
Comment 
Do Not use Teleport Function in or out of Instances!
Many fellow Botters have been Banned due to this!

I know this is a known warning, but it seems SE is taken Faster direction towards this issue now.

**** Minion ON! ****
Superman
More info would help. What did you do with your bots ? Do they ever tp in open world ?

and WHO are those "many minion botters?" and what how did they use minion ?
54 accounts that engaged in illicit activities have been given a temporary ban, and 12 accounts have been permanently banned.

I dont think this is anything to worry about. i bet the 54 temp bans where people TPing in turn 6-9. the 12 perma where probably ones that got temp banned the first time around. 54 accounts is nothing.. i have 32 accounts my self lol and none touched. no need to be up in arms here. lol
I wouldn't be surprised if some of those are Hunt-related.
(07-25-2014, 02:25 PM)squareroot Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised if some of those are Hunt-related.

Meh, if people want to tp in open world and get reported, they deserve it LOL

However, I do need to thank them for putting a huge target on their back so SE ignores us who are hiding Muahahaha
i did hunt TP noone said anything till the temp band today :D
(07-25-2014, 03:03 PM)kingtrooper Wrote:  i did hunt TP noone said anything till the temp band today :D

we have been saying in EVERY SINGLE THREAD that talked about TP farming HUNTs NOT TO TP in open world its big chance of getting banned...... EVERY THREAD.
(07-25-2014, 02:27 PM)random73 Wrote:  
(07-25-2014, 02:25 PM)squareroot Wrote:  I wouldn't be surprised if some of those are Hunt-related.

Meh, if people want to tp in open world and get reported, they deserve it LOL

However, I do need to thank them for putting a huge target on their back so SE ignores us who are hiding Muahahaha
Yeah, I think TPing to hunts is dumb considering how adversarial people are about them. Just like the good ol' XI days.
I have been saying that in every hunt thread. Teleport in open world will get your ass banned fast. Yet, people took the risk.
No risk no cookies :)