Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
Square Enix Taken Action Towards Minions
(07-27-2014, 11:42 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  
(07-27-2014, 11:20 PM)Henji Wrote:  
(07-25-2014, 03:53 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  
(07-25-2014, 03:33 PM)Henji Wrote:  Wow 32 accounts? Care to share how you do or is it just a bottomless hole money wise?

Just think about it a minute.

4 Accounts runs Wanderer's Palace 24 hours a day 7 days a week with an average of 20k gil per hour per character (or more I think his was 28k per hour?).

Thats millions of gils per week for 4 accounts

Now what do you do with such a fountain of gil?
You sell it to Gil sellers.

Gil Sellers need supplies of Gil and they dont do it all by themselves.
You get paid for the gil you sell them, which they then sell at a profit.

Do that, Times 8 (32 accounts) and you can be sure your accounts, bot subscriptions and whatever computer upgrades were needed - are all paid for and probably with extras in his case.

I'm just starting but I'm not planning on selling the gil, just make my own to supply myself so I'm not going all out to have 32 accounts.

Start with 4 and go from there, see how the experience goes and maybe eventually enlarge the operation.

Sooooo... I don't get it :3
Let's to the math here:
Let's say you make 28k gil/h, thats 28*24=672k. Times that with days in the month 31 and its 20,8 mil. Times that with the number of characters, 4 = 88,328 mil.
The gil sellers i have spoken to buys gil for 3$/mil. Thats 250 $/month if you litteraly run it so much and get 28k/h..
Okay i get your point then. But who runs it 24/7? I mean it must get really hot, and you have to use the pc yourself.. right?

you certainly dont get it, study math youre way off

Care to help me then? :)

(07-27-2014, 11:37 PM)random73 Wrote:  I think most people have more than 1 PC. I have 3 running at my desk. I think jackie can run 32 on his machine.

What are the specs? I mean have you gotten pc's just for the purpose of doing botting, and what are the min specs then?
I run 4 bots on a PC that is over 5 years old.
(07-27-2014, 11:20 PM)Henji Wrote:  
(07-25-2014, 03:53 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  
(07-25-2014, 03:33 PM)Henji Wrote:  Wow 32 accounts? Care to share how you do or is it just a bottomless hole money wise?

Just think about it a minute.

4 Accounts runs Wanderer's Palace 24 hours a day 7 days a week with an average of 20k gil per hour per character (or more I think his was 28k per hour?).

Thats millions of gils per week for 4 accounts

Now what do you do with such a fountain of gil?
You sell it to Gil sellers.

Gil Sellers need supplies of Gil and they dont do it all by themselves.
You get paid for the gil you sell them, which they then sell at a profit.

Do that, Times 8 (32 accounts) and you can be sure your accounts, bot subscriptions and whatever computer upgrades were needed - are all paid for and probably with extras in his case.

I'm just starting but I'm not planning on selling the gil, just make my own to supply myself so I'm not going all out to have 32 accounts.

Start with 4 and go from there, see how the experience goes and maybe eventually enlarge the operation.

Sooooo... I don't get it :3
Let's to the math here:
Let's say you make 28k gil/h, thats 28*24=672k. Times that with days in the month 31 and its 20,8 mil. Times that with the number of characters, 4 = 88,328 mil.
The gil sellers i have spoken to buys gil for 3$/mil. Thats 250 $/month if you litteraly run it so much and get 28k/h..
Okay i get your point then. But who runs it 24/7? I mean it must get really hot, and you have to use the pc yourself.. right?

i run all 32 accounts 24/7 make about 90mil a month per team of 4 im getting 3-5$ per mil on my servers so i make like almost tripple my investment each month.
Quote:Sooooo... I don't get it :3
Let's to the math here:

8 teams of 4, so multiply your end result by 8.
And I don't think 24/7 botting is unrealistic

I run 4 right now in background (disable rendering and other performance instructions from jackies' ISBoxer thread) while playing my account, while using the web on the second monitor and sometimes opening a 6th FFXIV for my alt account.

x;
so i was wondering ,if you use TP, your action would be detected by SE ????? Or SE is not able to detect what players did ??
(07-28-2014, 03:46 AM)Sheimd Wrote:  
Quote:Sooooo... I don't get it :3
Let's to the math here:

8 teams of 4, so multiply your end result by 8.
And I don't think 24/7 botting is unrealistic

I run 4 right now in background (disable rendering and other performance instructions from jackies' ISBoxer thread) while playing my account, while using the web on the second monitor and sometimes opening a 6th FFXIV for my alt account.

x;

Lol my math is correct then.. Well.. I know what I am gonna invest in next month!
(07-28-2014, 04:54 AM)timothyhost Wrote:  so i was wondering ,if you use TP, your action would be detected by SE ????? Or SE is not able to detect what players did ??

TPing in the open world will get youb anned fast TPing in dungeons not so much. I'm yet to get banned.
I Tp in the overworld on my main account, even into a hoard of a hunt group to catch up, yet to be banned.

Depends how you use it and how much you use it and where you land ;)
I wouldn't count on it. So far the only ban I heard for 14 bot is...

1. Open world teleporting . It is a high risk, yes you can mitigate it some how. It is still way higher risk than tp in dungeons.
2. 2nd Coil too early
(07-28-2014, 03:05 PM)random73 Wrote:  I wouldn't count on it. So far the only ban I heard for 14 bot is...

1. Open world teleporting . It is a high risk, yes you can mitigate it some how. It is still way higher risk than tp in dungeons.
2. 2nd Coil too early

2nd coil too early?