Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Bot Stops Gathering, Teleports to Town, Jumps Up and Down
(07-26-2014, 04:08 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  enable stealth, yeah always set your home location to the zone you are farming in. case you die.

alright, I'll start setting my home to the zone I'm in.

-Will the bot automatically go back to the marker I have selected? I have problems farming some nodes because the bot will farm once or twice there, then run off and start farming a different set of nodes down the road somewhere.

-If I enable stealth, am I going to be permanently in stealth (farming much slower?) or does it intelligently know to stealth at certain points?

Also, when I restart the game, regardless of the zone I'm in, the console pops up with a HUGE list of "D = Error: The loaded Navesh has no mining/botany markers in the levelrange of your player.
right its because you dont have any markers in your level range because your level 50 farming lower level markers. the markers that come with the bot are ment for leveling so they all have level ranges. if you enable ignore level it will then run to any marker. Just because you have a marker selected in the gather manager doesnt mean thats the marker going to be farmed at all markers as long as conditions(IE level or Time) is met it will farm at them. So if your 50 you need to delete your markers that come with the mesh and drop markers for level 50 where you want them at.
How does stealth work with the bot? I have "Use Stealth" enabled, but it's not stealthing - what triggers it to stealth me?
if enmies around that are Red (that attack first) it will stealth.