Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Fisher trying to go somewhere else?
It is fixed (99%), but it is implemented on the Beta bot, not the Live version.
this... [Image: 2eexvkl.jpg] (means "You can't fish here" translated) And I still get that in beta too... Doesn't happen always though, but 80% is a good estimation...
fishing is fixed now you should be using the beta version of the bot. it is going live very soon.
I'm actually starting to run into the same problem again. I can't replicate it because when I check all my markers after I set them, they work for the most part. Once I start running the bot for maybe 30 minutes, it happens.

This is in Beta, and TauTau is also using Beta. " (means "You can't fish here" translated) And I still get that in beta too... )"
Let's consolidate all fishing problems into the "2.3 fishing bugs" thread, so I don't have to check multiple places on this. I created another small revision last night which seems to work well. For all future posts regarding this issue, please attach the .info file for the area in question so that I can test your specific problem. Since the meshes/areas have such drastically different terrain in some situations, I can't do a proper test without that information.