Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glitch after today's update
I'm using Live version. Running duty mode in WP with Jackie's farm WP mobs and bardWP profile.
Occasionally the message "Invalid Target" will be blinking on bard but others are attacking without problem. It targets the mobs accordingly but won't attack.

Is there any config I should change after the patch?
i havent seen this yet.... I have 8 groups running atm and none are getting this.
Before today updates to Live version it was running fine, I have no idea what went wrong. I'm running 2 groups 2brd2blm and 2brd2blm both having same problem. hmmm
Same problem is happening with me.

Im using live version and after the update ,LoC in dungeon my characters keep having this issue " Invalid target" while targeting a mob , make half of the characters wontattack most of the time,

it was fine 2hrs just before the update.
(07-27-2014, 03:47 PM)Ryhpez Wrote:  Before today updates to Live version it was running fine, I have no idea what went wrong. I'm running 2 groups 2brd2blm and 2brd2blm both having same problem. hmmm

Im using the 'normal' version that was updated and now, for some mobs are saying "invalid Target", but only for leader, the follower still attacking
Mine happen to bards only, doesn't matter if it's leader or not, BLMs are ok
same, even assist mode in CT2, and duty mode, only 2 of my guy actually hitting the mob, other 2 stand at entrance
Can confirm this, getting on a bard too (simple grind on mobs)
same here, of my 4 man team, between 1-4 character always gets "invalid target" message and does not attack the mobs.

This problem i have on live and beta version.
Make sure you guys don't have Flaming Arrow in your profile. Ground target aoe's were added today, but they are not in skill manager yet, so you're probably getting an invalid cast on that. Best guess.