Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Glitch after today's update
(07-27-2014, 09:00 PM)Ryhpez Wrote:  
(07-27-2014, 03:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  i havent seen this yet.... I have 8 groups running atm and none are getting this.

Wow that means 32 chars! How many PCs are you using?
I'm trying to run 8 on one PC but the load is too high. Would you please share your setting to minimize system load?
I'm using lowest setting (laptop standard) and resolution 1024*720 and also disable rendering but 4 instances would drive my CPU to 80~ load already

one PC.
I tried both regular minion and beta this evening after update and both are still glitched with regards to fishing markers. The mesh will walk over to the marker but when it attempts to fish you receive the ff14 system message that you do not sense you are able to fish in that location. It doesn't face the water. I have tried countless times to move and turn the markers but it does not work and has not since the 2.3 update.
(07-28-2014, 02:05 AM)that1guy Wrote:  I tried both regular minion and beta this evening after update and both are still glitched with regards to fishing markers. The mesh will walk over to the marker but when it attempts to fish you receive the ff14 system message that you do not sense you are able to fish in that location. It doesn't face the water. I have tried countless times to move and turn the markers but it does not work and has not since the 2.3 update.

this thread doesn have anything to do with fishing its teh skill manager system bugging out the fishing issues has been addressed in another thread. Seems skill mananger issue seems to be with raging strikes.