Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
invalid account
if you are getting log in box its could be a couple things. your cdkey is expired, wrong, or you copied a space into to the key at the end or start. or your forum password is wrong. Lastly try deleting all the .cfg files and see if that helps.
(08-17-2014, 03:19 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  if you are getting log in box its could be a couple things. your cdkey is expired, wrong, or you copied a space into to the key at the end or start. or your forum password is wrong. Lastly try deleting all the .cfg files and see if that helps.

I have 2 cd keys. no they are not expired. my ctrl c and ctrl v seem to be working fine... there are no spaces. and my forum password is correct. tried deleting my .cfg files. still have the issue.

This is what i get on my screen everytime.
keycode - has the info in the box
password - blank
autologin - unchecked.

ive tried every combination of typing in password, leaving password blank, checking and unchecking autologin.. still get it everytime. doesnt matter what i do just have to manually press login everytime i start the bot. the bot runs fine
are you on Win8 64 bit ?
Windows 7 64 bit... im running on a mac through bootcamp. but it was working fine when i first got the bot. randomly started getting the login issue after a few weeks of using it
well i dont know what to tell you. Ive ran in to this problem for at least 10-15 people ive helped via team viewer and it always something is filled out wrong in the gui_launcher.
(08-18-2014, 07:36 AM)fxfire Wrote:  mmm not sure if that helps but :

- move the bot to c:\ffxivminion\
- always, ALWAYYYYYSS run the launcher exe with explicite admin rights (it should do that by its own but since you run that mac thing, idk, maybe something different goes on there (right click the exe and run as admin)
- win 7 ? -> you DID install microsoft security essentials to replace that ol Defender that comes with win7 by default ?

yes i have done all these, im not sure what else to do
The same happened to me. I figured it really wasn't worth the hassle and just opened the bot when in game instead.
There is an issue with folder property setting in Windows 7 and 8 when UAC is on. Is your folder "Read only" ?
(08-19-2014, 09:32 AM)random73 Wrote:  There is an issue with folder property setting in Windows 7 and 8 when UAC is on. Is your folder "Read only" ?

Thank you. Problem solved.