Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
invalid account
I am not sure about the auto login problem. I have the same issue even though I had re-download the bot. It just won't save.
yeah its annoying when my game crashes it wont reload and start back up unless i manually do it.
Well after i woke up and turned PC back on: Invalid Account, had not ran FFXIV for various hours.

- Account Name: Entered my Square Enix ID.
- Password: Entered my Square Enix ID Password here.
But the question is, since I use security token how does it read that upon login? and that is what i think is the problem, cause it says invalid account within 3 seconds.

I checked the .xml file to make sure the passwords are correct and not accidently had caps lock on.
You have to disable the security token.
^
The bot can't bypass the security token. It is called "Security Token" for a reason
(08-05-2014, 11:23 AM)brocklesnar Wrote:  Well after i woke up and turned PC back on: Invalid Account, had not ran FFXIV for various hours.

- Account Name: Entered my Square Enix ID.
- Password: Entered my Square Enix ID Password here.
But the question is, since I use security token how does it read that upon login? and that is what i think is the problem, cause it says invalid account within 3 seconds.

I checked the .xml file to make sure the passwords are correct and not accidently had caps lock on.

you must remove the security token for your account. how do you expect the bot to know the random number?
(08-05-2014, 07:16 AM)fxfire Wrote:  if you see the extra minion login dialog ingame, then you were unable to authenticate with the entered keycode + forumpw. tripple check these two values in your minion launcher! also make sure you run it as 10000% ADMIN and again, if you run any other 3rd party crappy antivirus & firewall, these can as well be the issue blocking the traffic/minion from working correctly. Reinstall the whole bot is also worth a try, maybe some config file got messed up / old file still sitting around

Had to run as an administrator. thank you
(08-04-2014, 08:44 PM)Proto Wrote:  Every single time i start mmominion, i click start, it says "launching" after a minute or two it says "invalid account". i have to try once or twice more before it actually works. finally after it launches, during the login process asks for my forum key and password along with a checkbox to autologin. The forum key is always already there, ive tried clicking the box, typing in forum password, no matter what i do, i get that popup EVERYTIME i start up mmominion. ive never had any of these issues until maybe a week or two ago.

that means the key or the password in the gui_launcher is wrong. and the key that pops up is just a random one. make sure if you copy or pasted your key that you didnt accidently copy a space after or before the key.
the key was fine. i just had to run the program as an administrator and it works perfectly now.
It was working great for a while but now i am getting the login box everytime i log in again. im not sure what else i can do to fix this