Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Skill system not working properly
I'm having the same issue.
Invalid Target is ingame message. It will appear while fighting and keep blinking.
Class: Bard
skill profile: jackie's BRD3.0 and BRD-WP

I make new profile using only heavyshot / straight shot and it happens too.
I don't get Invalid Target, My only problem is that when i attack a mob using assist, all it does is repeat the same attack over and over which is full thrust which isn't even the first attack on the skill manager. I will download the Bot again and see if that fixes it.
In game error message, red text in the middle of the screen.

Using live version of minion.

BRD 3.0 profile and Bard class.

Keep fighting in assist mode and you will see the problem, usually it occurs after about 3-4 minutes.
Ok so i downloaded a fresh bot and still the same problem.
Also can now confirm for ASSIST mode as well, same problem I had in GRIND mode, Invalid target spam. Also unique to this issue is even out of combat if the issue is happening you cannot manually use any abilities, like say the party killed the monster and invalid target message stops, I then try to use Swiftsong and it won't allow me to do so, no abilities work.
(07-27-2014, 09:15 PM)70x7 Wrote:  Also can now confirm for ASSIST mode as well, same problem I had in GRIND mode, Invalid target spam. Also unique to this issue is even out of combat if the issue is happening you cannot manually use any abilities, like say the party killed the monster and invalid target message stops, I then try to use Swiftsong and it won't allow me to do so, no abilities work.

Exact same symptoms..
Well this is weird. Since the latest update the skills have been working for me but its only the skills that came with the bot. None of the skill profiles that i have created have worked at all. Instead of going through the sequence i set, it only chooses the first skill over and over.
ace i slooking in to it