Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
WP Gil Farm - Divide & Conquer Edition - Updated 9/1/14
Thanks for the update. This has increased my g/hr nicely ^^
I cant seem to get WPFarm2 to work. They all just stick together and dont pull the mobs in the back. It works if I stop and start the bot assigned to team B as soon as the dungeon starts, but won't keep working it will just break on next reload. any ideas? or did i forget to set something up?
I had this too. I have set my leader then as Team B and he pulled them then.
Thanks for the advice, but it didn't seem to work for me. They all just ended up teleporting to the end first and only pulling those 3 groups instead.
1 bot Team A 1 Bot Team B 2 bots team C. is how i have it split up and it works flawlessly. Try reloading LUA after you selected the profile.
Ah the reload worked. Will remember that trick for the future, thanks!
I had to set Team A's Bard to be the party leader or it would not pull, only the B bard would.

Working fine now, full run takes 50 seconds. Need to optimize graphics settings, etc to make it load faster. Already running on SSD, only getting about 32k/hr.

Tips?
Question Please,

My bots killing around 15 mobs then leave. Is it what suppose to be killed or something wrong?
Seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. I am running 4 x BLM full Ilvl 90 gear with the 70 HQ weapons, and having pull and kill times of just under 1 minute, about 30 seconds to re-enter. I am only getting 25k gph. Is it unrealistic to be getting more if not looting from chests?
(10-05-2014, 08:06 PM)Hixxy21 Wrote:  Seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. I am running 4 x BLM full Ilvl 90 gear with the 70 HQ weapons, and having pull and kill times of just under 1 minute, about 30 seconds to re-enter. I am only getting 25k gph. Is it unrealistic to be getting more if not looting from chests?

Level 100+ gear and relic weapon or similar will get your more, though I can say how much more since I use it to get materia alone with the gil a nice bonus.