Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Mining Grade 2 topsoil, bot stops. Why?
Hi,

Does anyone know why the bot stops mining after it picks up a "Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil" from normal mining nodes?

The "Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil" is rare (not unspoiled) item like maps. It appears sometime in a regular mining nodes in east shroud. The topsoil can only be harvest one time like, similar to a map. But when it takes the topsoil, the bot just stand there and doesn't continue with secondary item the bot should gather, a "Wind Shard". If i start the bot and it open a node, it will gather Shards, but if a Topsoil appear, it farms it and then stop. I have to manually harvest the rest, so the bot continues.

Why does this happen? Is it a know problem and is there any workaround?

Thanks in advanced
Dont put the soil in the first item. It will automatically gather rare item. Just put Wind Shard in the gather item.
Thanks for the input.

In the priority list, do i leave the first name empty? or is it possible to add "Wind Crystal" as first tiem to harvest, then "Wind Shard" as secondary item, and it still picks up the topsoil (rare)?
1. Wind Crystal
2. Wind Shard

it will pick up soil when it comes across it
Thank you for the quick answer, sadly it doesn't work :)

I been trying your suggestion for about two hours and it just skips the Topsoil every single time. I have to go back and add it to gatherer manger as priority item to harvest. Doing so the bot stops at each topsoil it finds and harvest, and i have to manually start it again.

Next problem I'm facing is when i setup "King's Yield II" in skill manager, to obtain more topsoil items.

I configure "King's yield II" with "Has item: Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil". When doing so, the bot refuses to continue to dig in any node, it just stand still after it opens a node, but if I remove Kings Yield from skill manager, the bot continues to dig.

Anyone know how to make King's Yield work on topsoil?
kings yield doesnt work currently with gathering,
Sorry, I probably should have asked about this first. Are you using the live or beta bot ?
I'm using the live version of the bot with Ace enhanced installed.

I have tried creating new skill profile with only "prospect" to keep it simple, but still have the same issue.

Issue 1#

I configure gather manager with "Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil" (item 1) to harvest. It successfully harvest Topsoil, but then stop. It' doesn't continue with next item which is "Wind shard" (item 2).

Issue 2#

I skip adding "Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil" in the gatherer manager item priority list. Instead i add "Wind Crystal" as first item, and "Wind Shard" as second item. The bot harvest the crystal and shards as designed, but skips all "Grade 2 Shroud Topsoil". I tried it for two hour without picking up a single one.

Is this a local problem that can be fixed, or is it a bot problem? As workaround, I'm using a different bot to harvest the Topsoil.
use the beta version of the bot to auto harvest topsoil currently not supported in the live version
It's working with the beta release of the bot.

Thanks for the input.