Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crafting guide
To be honestly i have no idea how to setup the thing for crafting, for gathering is fine for me. any easy guide for setup crafting?
It is the same with fighting class rotation. It's priority based. There are some skill profiles in the forum. You can download them and see how people do it.
i have set the skill but it keep repeat the 1st skill until my CP empty
You need to set the skills. Once you add the skill to the profile. Click on the skill name and it should give you a window where you can set all the conditions to use a particular skill.
wow so complicated ><
its actually quite easy. two ways of doing it you list the skills in order by the way you would do it by hand step by step. and just put a conditional on the skills to use at specific step. or you can set up all the conditionals for a more robust and more adaptive way of crafting.
(08-23-2014, 03:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  its actually quite easy. two ways of doing it you list the skills in order by the way you would do it by hand step by step. and just put a conditional on the skills to use at specific step. or you can set up all the conditionals for a more robust and more adaptive way of crafting.

Actually its not. Conditions are in fact somewhat broken if you're trying to take advantage of Tricks Of The Trade on good conditions.

For example -

Comfort Zone (Step 1)
Tricks of the Trade (Step 2) (Condition = Good)
Inner Quiet ( Step 2 / Step 3) (Condition = Not Used)
Tricks of the Trade (Step 3 / Step 4) (Condition = Good)
Steady Hand (Step 3 - Step 5) (Condition = Not Used) ~ BROKEN Does not work with Steady Hand or Steady Hand II

When the "Condition=Not Used" option doesn't work for all crafting buffs like "Steady Hand" it cripples what the crafting bot is capable of doing if it did in fact work. I've spent hours already attempting to find another way around this and haven't figured it out yet.
I can set specific CP values for "Steady Hand" but if I do and then manage to get a successful "TotT" or even two my extra CP will be wasted performing "Steady Hand" a second time.

This tool would be AWESOME if it worked as intended like you describe but at this point I can only use it to input specific values in a specific order not depending on conditions.

If you do happen to have a solution to my dilemma that perhaps I'm facing because of tunnel vision I would love your expert insight.
you dont do both. you dont do conitionals and steps its either or. if you want to fire skills off by conditionals you cant use steps. you can do it in steps just like a macro would be and it will do it by step every time. if you want to setup skills off conditionals you can do that too. use tricks of trade on good, use mends based on durablity use hasty touch based on durablity and quality, use synth based on quality use skills based on inner quiet stacks. you just cant use steps and conditions.