Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting through the storyline
Hey guys anyone have any suggestions of getting the bots through the storyline? It's tough to do the dungeons because of the reset if your above or below, stuck on Satasha right now with 4 bots trying to do the main storyline.
Jackie has some waypoints that should get you past most of the storyline. The only one's I wasnt able to do solo with the bot were Haukke mannor, Isgebind in Stone vigil, and the last boss in AV. everything else should be in there and covered.
(08-25-2014, 04:06 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Jackie has some waypoints that should get you past most of the storyline. The only one's I wasnt able to do solo with the bot were Haukke mannor, Isgebind in Stone vigil, and the last boss in AV. everything else should be in there and covered.

Thanks for the reply!

I found the waypoints you were talking about, how exactly do I use them?
Open Dev TP. Click on the waypoints you want to go to and the bot should tp there.
(08-25-2014, 07:06 PM)fxfire Wrote:  the beta will run auto 1-15 , and the rest is already beeing worked on ... basics are in now :) will develop quickly to max level.

Are the story lines for uld only? I see them labeled as such but now you're making me think otherwise lol.
you have to make the profiles. just like duty profiles there are quest profiles. they are user created. right now i think the only one that is created is uldah.
I get errors when I try it http://prntscr.com/4hjwn5
(08-29-2014, 06:56 AM)fxfire Wrote:  that was a fresh installation or did you just copy the beta over your live ?

Fresh Reinstalled just to try again still no luck
Still not able to find the Nav Mesh for these :(
find the mesh for what area? if its the city meshes i think they are located in the nav section on the forums