Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting through the storyline
I'm having trouble with brayflox, I cant find a spot where the 3rd boss won't reset, any advice?
have to have 1 bot underground tanking boss while the other 3 spread out and kill boss
Do those waypoints still work to get through the storymode? Since i'm using his duty leveling profiles. But i could not find any profiles to clear the first three dungeons. Unless i'm blind and stupid :c
I dont think there are any profile that would do that for you in Duty mode. Usually people use 3 on Duty and control 1 on Assist. You then use the waypoint to do the dungeon.
Ah i'm sorry i believe i worded that wrong. I've just been looking for those waypoints that has been spoken about in previous posts. I can't seem to find them anywhere. So i have no clue how it works :c.

I do apologise for sounding like a noob that doesn't know anything though. I usually find my way through searching and so, but i just could'nt figure this out.
The waypoints are in Jackie's dropbox. Click the link in this post, then go to the FFXIV waypoints folder and download the zone that you want, or download them all and place them/create the waypoints folder in your minion folder

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-My-zone-duty-profiles