Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
50_Farm_3boss_no Stuck_WP
Star 
Won't get hit for Second boss and won't get the warning message saying that you cannot attack from outside for Third boss. Smooth run, no Death.
Boss only
+rep me if this is useful, Thanks
Updated, work even with low gear

Attached Files
.zip   50_Farm_3boss_no Stuck_WP.zip (Size: 622 bytes / Downloads: 136)
.zip   50_Farm_3boss_no Stuck_WP_updated.zip (Size: 630 bytes / Downloads: 253)
awesome!!
guys try this profile out It's awesome!
I've been running it all day today
not a hitch even on live version which has some issues with current LcoA profile where it gets stuck on last boss!
rep the man who took time to make a new profile !
Some people say it wont pull the second boss with my old profile, i just updated it, range attack will reach boss, now you will get hit once or 2 time from second boss, but you won't die
On the second boss, only my leader teleports to the correct spot and the rest of the team is a little off and die every time. Is that normal?
I think it's from the boss Flail move? Everyone except leader gets hit and dies.
trying to fix that, but it should be ok if leader alive, hehe
Second boss just keeps resetting before the dead teleport back. Cant get it to work maybe I don't have enough damage
updated, work perfect even with low gear ilvl
(09-04-2014, 04:38 PM)bw14 Wrote:  updated, work perfect even with low gear ilvl

Hi, i've tried this with low level gear and its still resetting on me, it happens twice then i TP to the third chamber and rejoin. even I'm using the updated version. Any ideas?
yeah same resets on 2nd boss every single time.