Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
50_Farm_3boss_no Stuck_WP
the major problem i have found with this is if you out of his amorphic range, it keeps resetting, dunno why. this is why i did choose to take it
Yeah i see that. I beat it but its not consistent. I will gear up my people a bit more and see if its just a problem of low gear levels. It works but that aoe hurts and if I don't kill off the white jello guy then it never ends. As I stated this wouldn't work for a low gear team it seems but should work with appropriate gear and HP.

I wonder what would happen if it were a split profile where 1 member was in range and the rest were out of range of the ability?
that could be a good idea, if you arent interrupted by aetherial interference, that could work
Hi guys,

Anyone made any progress on this ? I have tried all sorts. If I manually kill off the ADDS while running though the profile the 2nd boss doesn't reset, no matter where I am positioned. It's just having enough AOE to get them down that I think I lack.

Anyone made any other discoveries on this ? I have edited the profile to just take on the first boss for now to save me some wasted time.

Cheers