Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
50_Farm_3boss_no Stuck_WP
something like 14 hrs and only had 1500 myth...lol
(09-07-2014, 05:14 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  something like 14 hrs and only had 1500 myth...lol

what purpose does this post serve. I told you what to do to fix it in skype. Change the waypoint of the leader so the 2nd boss stops resetting.
bewcause ive spent idk a good hour last night after you said change the x and it didnt help it out.
it seems to reset once it casts the targeting spell, i've tried the othe rprofiles and it does the same thing, though the party dies in the others.
maybe use the first 1, seem working fine now , still testing second 1
thanks for the profile! the second boss has been resetting for me and porting to the third boss area right after, i think it's because when the second boss uses his ability to 'target' 1 of the 4 players and it's the leader, he resets because he can't hit the leader. if he 'targets' any of the other 3 members and they get hit, it goes on without a hitch.
First profile, i been running for 2 day already, working fine
Same here, second boss gets hit for a long while then resets just before death and teleports to 3rd boss.
i have made a homemade fix for that , basically i did a mix of Jackie's and this one's profile.

try it and tell me if if works

Attached Files
.rar   50_Farm_bosses_WP.rar (Size: 541 bytes / Downloads: 23)
Amorphic flail hurts.. It doesn't reset but it wipes me if I am not careful. Going to try more AOE. Not working yet but I will update you on results.