Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
MD5 Error in some maps
Some maps are not loading, and every time I open the program gives error MD5 and downloads everything again.

"Failed with [string C: \ xxxx \ /minionlib/ml_utility.lua] 75: attempt to index local 's' (a nil value)" error appears in the console.

Someone help me? I just installed the program.
Good I am not the only one getting these errors; I am having the same problem.
what you need to do. is do a fresh install of the beta bot. do a fresh install of the live bot. Take your nav folder from the live bot and put it in your beta folder. Nav meshes do not come with the beta bot. once you have used a navmesh folder in the beta bot you cannot use it for live. it will cause problems. beta can use live folder it then changes it to work with beta. But live will not be able to use a beta folder it does not change it to workw ith live.
I found... will test right now!
(08-30-2014, 04:10 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  what you need to do. is do a fresh install of the beta bot. do a fresh install of the live bot. Take your nav folder from the live bot and put it in your beta folder. Nav meshes do not come with the beta bot. once you have used a navmesh folder in the beta bot you cannot use it for live. it will cause problems. beta can use live folder it then changes it to work with beta. But live will not be able to use a beta folder it does not change it to workw ith live.

I have the beta working as far as grind goes now...have to check the gathering a bit later.
Same error... don't work for me...
(08-30-2014, 09:13 PM)amontefusco Wrote:  Same error... don't work for me...

so you have downloaded fresh install of live bot and you get this error?
(08-30-2014, 10:11 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Yes, a fresh install of live bot and try fresh install of beta bot.
Same error.

Windows 8.1

I follow this: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-7961.html
And nothing...
(08-30-2014, 10:15 PM)amontefusco Wrote:  
(08-30-2014, 10:11 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Yes, a fresh install of live bot and try fresh install of beta bot.
Same error.

Windows 8.1

I follow this: http://www.mmominion.com/thread-7961.html
And nothing...

I am still getting the MD5 errors on both the live and beta.
Just posted a join issue about no companion summon as well as the MD5, and redownload issue as well, using live, never had beta. Only happened after needing to fresh install yesterday.