Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
a new BS
ok everything is set up perfectly as usual now my bot does not do the atma farm anymore, which it was doing just fine yesterday, read your guides adn everything its suppose to do fates in southern thanalan yet it keeps teleporting me back and forth between western la noscea and ST, i mean i just don't get it why fix something which is not broke ? old ui and everything was beautiful lovely working flawlessly, i wanted to afk leave it doing atmas while i go to sleep but thats not happening, please help me sort this out id be most grateful to you thanks.
are you using the amta addon?
yes sir i am
Remove all old addons. They are likely not working with the new bot anymore
(09-01-2014, 09:31 AM)uzumaki1989 Wrote:  yes sir i am

then i point you to USER ERROR! if you want to get upset get mad at your self. The annoucment clearly says DO NOT INSTALL any addons.
there is no botaning under skill profiles only miner, not even fishing, btw sorry about that i guess i missed that part sir.
(09-02-2014, 12:11 AM)uzumaki1989 Wrote:  there is no botaning under skill profiles only miner, not even fishing, btw sorry about that i guess i missed that part sir.

correct you have to make your own skill mananger profiles.
ok i dont know what is going on man, did a fresh re install with no add ons and its just teh same shit, atmas grind just stands there does nothing, chose the right skill profile and everything nothing, also since i bought this bot i have been using addons and what came with it i dont know how to make skkill profiles, meshes and all that stuff, this is 2 days in a row now i have not been able to use it.

this is just made too difficult for me, im not good with all the techy stuff, i wish it was just simple like ti always was, simple set it to gather and it gathers what it spots in tthe areas liek the good ol days, setting up meshes and stuff id ont know how to do that.
well sorry if you cant follow instructions... DO not use addons with the bot. Download my skill profiles they work fine. If you dont know how to make the profiles i suggest you move on over to the tutorial forums and read. they are super easy to make if you dont want to use the premade stuff. The info is there for you. Read the tutorial how to set up grind.
links please sir, for everything i need to know