Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
1.5 sucks
Bot will try to repair gear while gathering and will cause an in game error "Unable to execute command while handling items." I cant do anything when this happens, cant use any skills, cant log out etc. Ever since the update to beta this bot sucks, This bug + login screen popping up every time it crashes. I went from farming 19k shards a day to 5k. I'm not happy with this bot right now

http://pbrd.co/1vIljYr
the signing in issue is something on your end. I would be willing to use teamviewer and check it out.
(09-02-2014, 01:26 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  the signing in issue is something on your end. I would be willing to use teamviewer and check it out.

Yes please
add me to skype mmo.jackie1234
this is a huge setback for me :( I finally had all my profiles working and now nothing does, sometimes they work but others is completely useless; do you plan to launch a set of profiles with this new update? something that works?
I feel the pain as well. I had all my profiles working well now they just don't do a very good job. Maybe should have had some profiles available prior to release. The new release although you provide several documents to read through, for the novice user you have made the bot unusable. The configuration takes a lot of time and effort, several your users expect the bot to prevent them from having to use so much time and effort.
(09-04-2014, 01:54 AM)bodeez Wrote:  I feel the pain as well. I had all my profiles working well now they just don't do a very good job. Maybe should have had some profiles available prior to release. The new release although you provide several documents to read through, for the novice user you have made the bot unusable. The configuration takes a lot of time and effort, several your users expect the bot to prevent them from having to use so much time and effort.

its the exact oposite. My friend never botted an MMO ever picked up ffxiv and this bot to make a little side money. He had the bot up and running in 15 min. I never helped him once. the bot sets alot of the mode settings for you. Grinding and doing fates takes a whole 30s and he had it running. the bot comes with default skill profiles that work just fine for leveling. they might not be optimal but get the job done for leveling. He tested out questing from uldah as well and got to lvl 15 story with just a few stucks here and there. he said overall its laid out nice and stuff is pretty easy to find since it only loads settings for that mode. people that are having issues with the bot are not New people. its the ones that are used to the old school ui that are not taking the time to read the new tutorials and learn where options and menus are located. new users can download the bot and hit start with in 15min and be up and running.
Ohhh man.. not this again. I just logged in minion bot today and everything i had got deleted.
I'm having a hard time to even set up skill profiles. No matter what job i switch or how many times i press refresh skills only 1 skill shows up under. Is there anyway i can turn back bot just exactly like i had it 3days ago? all my settings or atleast how and where to copy/paste all my old stuff? :( i dont like all this small multi split windows and stuff not working.
1. If you update straight from your old folder and your profile are the same default name. They are probably gone. I am not aware of bot deleting anything from the folder. It might redownload the default files when a fix/update is applied.

2. The old bot is gone. History.
guys, I tried creating a profile from scratch but it does the same thing, my WHM keeps casting cure and cure 2 on itself being at 100% health and even when I don't have cure or cure 2 on my skills list.