Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
1.5 sucks
Just use my WHM profile. its working fine.
(09-05-2014, 12:03 PM)eacosta Wrote:  guys, I tried creating a profile from scratch but it does the same thing, my WHM keeps casting cure and cure 2 on itself being at 100% health and even when I don't have cure or cure 2 on my skills list.

How can the bot cast a skill when its not on your skill list. Are you sure you are using the right profile ?
I am also having this problem, I am going to leave it running broken, if you want to take a good look at it on Teamviewer or something. I'd really like to see a fix.

*edit* The gathering/repairing issue
1.5 for the most part is working fine for me. If you have been using this bot for awhile and still cant really make your own profiles, you should spend more time testing skills one at a time on a clear profile.

It may seem overwhelming with all the options and inputs but honestly, I'd rather have the customization options to create things specifically to my needs over having a simplified bot.

This thread needed some positive reinforcement. Im grateful that FFXIVMinion gains me a few levels everyday while Im at work. Its saving me valuable time to enjoy my real life WHILE still maintaining the gains I'd expect out of my own conscious effort.

--As far as constructive criticism goes, I have experienced more crashing lately, but only while I have the bot running and Im actually playing the game myself (I keep the bot up when I play normally for the Sprint Hack and DevTP) *I also love the NoLoadMesh feature.

--Another criticism I have is that it appears as if the feature to have the bot kill aggro'd mobs first is now missing.... I'd love to have that back so that as my bot runs by aggressive mobs and hops off his chocobo to do a fate, hes not just blindly getting beat on by whatever creature is nearby.

Happy