Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A quick Q&A for the new 1.5 bot
1. Above all else. Do a FRESH/CLEAN install of bot in a new folder. Try to put it in C:\ff14minion if you have issues.

2. Most of the old addons will not work wtih this new bot and need to be updated

3. Repair is now done automatically at 10% when you have repair checked

4. Untick "Unstuck" for now, it's buggy and being worked on

5. Stealth setting for gathering is in the marker setting now

6. Set evac point is in the mesh manager

7. Some of the old skill profiles maay not work with the new bot

8. Fishing mooch is in the marker setting

[Image: enkaV6P.jpg?1]

9. To do Atma hunting, use Grind Mode and check "Do atma", "Do Fate" and "Fate only". The bot will teleport to different zone following the Japanese Time theory. It will not care if you have that atma already.

10. Here is a quick write up from Ace about how to use "Hunt Mode" http://www.mmominion.com/thread-8405-pos...l#pid70426

11. If you are doing Grind and your bot is not moving. Check if you have "Use Mount" enabled. If you do, make sure your mount is not stabled if you are using company chocobo. If not using company chocobo, make sure you pick one mount from the drop down list.

12. LEGACY MODE is NOT supported. Don't ask for it, it is just NOT supported. Period.

13. Radar can only read as far as where ingame minimap allows. It will not read beyond that range. It is not possible.

Also, read the new TUTORIALS!!

http://www.mmominion.com/forum-89.html

*I will add more as I think of more*
ThumbsUp
(09-02-2014, 01:53 PM)random73 Wrote:  The bot will teleport to different zone following the Japanese Time theory. It will not care if you have that atma already.

Would it be possible to implement it such that it changes area based on what atma you already have?

Honestly I don't believe the Japanese Time theory, I think they don't make a difference.
Well, I'm having issues with Atma farming and I did a fresh install with no addons. During Atma grind it will port to a zone I assume according to the time and the Japanese theory and it will start farming fates as intended. The problem I'm having is once it gets an Atma it will just sit there and do nothing else. I'm not sure if it is waiting on a certain in game time for the Japanese theory but it hasn't moved in over 2 real hours. I have done this twice now and both times as soon as it gets an Atma it stops and just sits there. If I disable and enable the bot it then ports and goes to another zone and starts again. Hopefully, it's an easy fix and user error but I don't think so. If we could I would also prefer if it had an option to go for Atma that we need versus the Japanese theory. Thanks!
Ace tweaked some functions of atma farming. Just need to wait for update to be pushed.
Guys, I really don't have the time for making the new profiles to work with this update, if anyone has any that would like to share with me I can pay, just want these to be working, PM if you are interested.
I use jackie's profiles from his dropbox and they work just fine.
In the gathering mode, there are options for the maps (any, peisteskin, none). Is there any chance to get the boarskin and toadskin maps added as choices as well, if chasing after a specific type of map for the minion or whatever that specific map has? thanks!
(09-07-2014, 11:51 PM)Tashiro Wrote:  In the gathering mode, there are options for the maps (any, peisteskin, none). Is there any chance to get the boarskin and toadskin maps added as choices as well, if chasing after a specific type of map for the minion or whatever that specific map has? thanks!

you would then just set it to any. it has the peiskin option for those that only want that map and dont want to waste their CD on lower level maps.
Yes, but on any, it will still take the first map that shows up. Say I want only boarskin, set it to any, first map that shows is a peiste, it'll harvest that.