Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Can't even start the bot ._.
I did a fresh install just like it was suggested.

I loaded all my information correctly into the launcher but when I try to load the bot, it says that I have an invalid account. I know that all information is correct.

I figured it's because I have an authenticator on my account. So I tried to just attach the bot to the current .exe that was running. Well, that didn't work either. It attempted to attach itself, but nothing happened when I hit continue.

I removed my authenticator, and it got to the SE logo screen before there was a memory leak and it crashed.

.... Well then. :/
Are you running the launcher with admin right ?
(09-04-2014, 01:38 PM)random73 Wrote:  Are you running the launcher with admin right ?

Yes of course. ._.
(09-04-2014, 02:51 PM)fxfire Wrote:  we do have a tiny bug in the bot right now, working on fixing it.

but did you see the minion UI ingame already ? (run ffxiv windowed mode please)

I never even made it to the game... it just crashes. I get to the SE logo screen, and it crashes due to a memory leak. And now I can't get my security token back onto my account because I had to take it off to log in with the launcher. :/

I prefer if you guys bring back the old way to inject the bot into the game without the launcher. I never did like the launcher.
You really didn't have to take off the token. All you need is use the "attach button". It works EXACTLY the same as the old way. You click on a program and pick a client to inject the bot. I have security token on my bots and that's how I have been doing.
(09-04-2014, 03:39 PM)kyln Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 02:51 PM)fxfire Wrote:  we do have a tiny bug in the bot right now, working on fixing it.

I never even made it to the game... it just crashes. I get to the SE logo screen, and it crashes due to a memory leak. And now I can't get my security token back onto my account because I had to take it off to log in with the launcher. :/

I prefer if you guys bring back the old way to inject the bot into the game without the launcher. I never did like the launcher.

[Image: pR6MKj1.png] yeah you can just use this button and attach it manually. you just miss out on the relog feature if you crash. Crashes due to memory leak? how do you know there is a memory leak? I'm not seeing any mem leak from mmominion. do you have mumble, teamspeak, teamviewer, any type of antivirus running?
(09-04-2014, 03:42 PM)random73 Wrote:  You really didn't have to take off the token. All you need is use the "attach button". It works EXACTLY the same as the old way. You click on a program and pick a client to inject the bot. I have security token on my bots and that's how I have been doing.

Well that's too bad, I wish that was explained somewhere in the newer threads (IE: use this option if you have a security token). I just got my security token and recently resubbed to minion, so the attach option is new for me.

I mean either way, the bot doesn't work for me. Security token or not.
(09-04-2014, 03:48 PM)kyln Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 03:42 PM)random73 Wrote:  You really didn't have to take off the token. All you need is use the "attach button". It works EXACTLY the same as the old way. You click on a program and pick a client to inject the bot. I have security token on my bots and that's how I have been doing.

Well that's too bad, I wish that was explained somewhere in the newer threads (IE: use this option if you have a security token). I just got my security token and recently resubbed to minion, so the attach option is new for me.

I mean either way, the bot doesn't work for me. Security token or not.

well it was explained... what the attch bot does in the setup an start up thread read this first thread.

[Image: IB2kC8s.png]

What i need to know from you do you have

mumble running
teamspeak running
fraps running
what antivirus do you have installed
did you read this thread
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-7961.html
(09-04-2014, 03:45 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

[Image: pR6MKj1.png] yeah you can just use this button and attach it manually. you just miss out on the relog feature if you crash. Crashes due to memory leak? how do you know there is a memory leak? I'm not seeing any mem leak from mmominion. do you have mumble, teamspeak, teamviewer, any type of antivirus running?

There's lots of threads that I saw, recent too, that people are crashing due to memory leak... but I just loaded minion bot again to screenshot it for you. I attached it for you, so, that error.

And no, I don't have a VoIP running nor do I have an antivirus running. I mean, I have no idea why a VoIP would cause a memory leak error when I use your bot, but, no, I don't.

(09-04-2014, 03:51 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  did you read this thread

Of course I read this thread. I've been using this bot for months. As much as you're trying, this is not a user error.

Quote:3. Attach, uncheck this box if you dont want the bot to be automatically attached to the game.
You should mention to check this box if you have a security token in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

ok thats an error with yoru FFXIV not the bot.......

and the reason i asked about those programs is they cause the bot to crash. because of their overlays. but THAT error is an FFXIV error not a bot error. try launching ffxiv manually with out using hte bot. it will crash i have gotten that error launching ffxiv with out the bot running. i suggest you do a repair.

(09-04-2014, 03:51 PM)kyln Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 03:45 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

There's lots of threads that I saw, recent too, that people are crashing due to memory leak... but I just loaded minion bot again to screenshot it for you. I attached it for you, so, that error.

And no, I don't have a VoIP running nor do I have an antivirus running. I mean, I have no idea why a VoIP would cause a memory leak error when I use your bot, but, no, I don't.

(09-04-2014, 03:51 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  did you read this thread

Of course I read this thread. I've been using this bot for months. As much as you're trying, this is not a user error.

Quote:3. Attach, uncheck this box if you dont want the bot to be automatically attached to the game.
You should mention to check this box if you have a security token in the future.

no that option doesnt need to be mentioned if you have a security token.... you should be using Option B the attach bot button if you have a security token. if you been using hte bot for months then you would know that if you have security token you would be using the attach bot button. thats been around for ages now. I suggest you restart your computer and launch the game manually get fully loged in to the game not the character selection screen. then launch the gui_launcher as admin then use the attach bot button.