Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Can't even start the bot ._.
(09-04-2014, 03:55 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok thats an error with yoru FFXIV not the bot.......

and the reason i asked about those programs is they cause the bot to crash. because of their overlays. but THAT error is an FFXIV error not a bot error. try launching ffxiv manually with out using hte bot. it will crash i have gotten that error launching ffxiv with out the bot running. i suggest you do a repair.

I can launch FF just fine and never had this error before your bot's update.

Again I've been using your bot for months, and only am getting this error now.

It's unfortunate really, I wish I'd have saved an older copy to show you.
(09-04-2014, 03:58 PM)kyln Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 03:55 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ok thats an error with yoru FFXIV not the bot.......

and the reason i asked about those programs is they cause the bot to crash. because of their overlays. but THAT error is an FFXIV error not a bot error. try launching ffxiv manually with out using hte bot. it will crash i have gotten that error launching ffxiv with out the bot running. i suggest you do a repair.

like i said i get this error too some times and a simple restart of my computer fixes it. But ive gotten this error even with out using the bot. if you do not want to try what im suggesting for you then you should stop posting asking for help.

I suggest you restart your computer and launch the game manually get fully loged in to the game not the character selection screen. then launch the gui_launcher as admin then use the attach bot button.
This error is not bot related. you will get it even by loading the game manually.
(09-04-2014, 04:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

like i said i get this error too some times and a simple restart of my computer fixes it. But ive gotten this error even with out using the bot. if you do not want to try what im suggesting for you then you should stop posting asking for help.

I suggest you restart your computer and launch the game manually get fully loged in to the game not the character selection screen. then launch the gui_launcher as admin then use the attach bot button.

OK............... I will try a reboot.

._.

mmkay. I didn't reboot yet. I didn't open any new program, didn't close any programs. Just wanted to try the bot once more before making sure my computer was plugged in.

I haven't changed a single thing, and the bot has attached to the game. For how long, I don't know, or if I'll get it to replicate again. But it's there.

Like I said, I've never had a memory leak error with this game, not even with your previous bot versions.

I don't even know how it attached itself. Either way, I guess it's working? For now. *shrug* Again, did not change a single thing.
(09-04-2014, 04:04 PM)kyln Wrote:  
(09-04-2014, 04:01 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

OK............... I will try a reboot.

._.

mmkay. I didn't reboot yet. I didn't open any new program, didn't close any programs. Just wanted to try the bot once more before making sure my computer was plugged in.

I haven't changed a single thing, and the bot has attached to the game. For how long, I don't know, or if I'll get it to replicate again. But it's there.

Like I said, I've never had a memory leak error with this game, not even with your previous bot versions.

I don't even know how it attached itself. Either way, I guess it's working? For now. *shrug* Again, did not change a single thing.
like i said i get this error from ffxiv even with out the bot if i havent reset my computer in a long time. I reset my comp now at least once a week.
i fit pops up again just reboot. I'm running 32 bots on my computer and if minion had a mem leak i would def see it. running 32 bots with 16 gigs of ram im only at 80%. none of my ffxiv are over 350,000k mem usage.
alright man, thanks :) appreciate it
fyi, I have teamspeak running 24/7 and 4 bots running 24/7 without conflict (I dont use overlays of course).
(09-04-2014, 07:51 PM)Sheimd Wrote:  fyi, I have teamspeak running 24/7 and 4 bots running 24/7 without conflict (I dont use overlays of course).

correct but teamspeak will cause issues if you do not disable it.(overlay)
I did fresh install and my bot don't work.

The bot load after i attach but when start but nothing happens... Configure profile, navmesh all... but don't start.

Any help?
(09-05-2014, 02:49 AM)amontefusco Wrote:  I did fresh install and my bot don't work.

The bot load after i attach but when start but nothing happens... Configure profile, navmesh all... but don't start.

Any help?

little more info what mode are you trying to do?