Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(09-06-2014, 08:14 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 01:40 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

the new skill editor is pretty easy add your skill. Set the Player settings if required, set the target settings if required. its just broken down by type. Same options are there as before. and some added new ones. all my old profiles work excatly the same as they did before.

I really appreciate your work mate, tho your SMN Profile is just a Huge DPS loss and most other Profiles are as well a 15-30% DPS Loss / Pure MP/TP Drain. - Those are more for the Grinding mode but less for playing in Assist.

Edit:

Can anyone check the Attached BLM Profile and tell me wether Swiftcast Flare works for them or not? And maybe give me a hint why it doesn
t for me?

If you say so... I used those profiles in raids in some of the server first groups blowing people out of the water dps wise. But thats when turn 5 was tough shit. Rotations may of changed since then. But you are correct they do great for grinding and they get the job done in assist unless your looking to be that top 1% i guess.

(09-06-2014, 09:41 AM)spazcabbage Wrote:  Conjurer/WHM DPS for leveling, I'm having trouble setting up my skills because the new skill editor is so confusing T_T

and since he asked about leveling, hense me pointing him that way.
(09-07-2014, 01:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

the new skill editor is pretty easy add your skill. Set the Player settings if required, set the target settings if required. its just broken down by type. Same options are there as before. and some added new ones. all my old profiles work excatly the same as they did before.

I really appreciate your work mate, tho your SMN Profile is just a Huge DPS loss and most other Profiles are as well a 15-30% DPS Loss / Pure MP/TP Drain. - Those are more for the Grinding mode but less for playing in Assist.

Edit:

Can anyone check the Attached BLM Profile and tell me wether Swiftcast Flare works for them or not? And maybe give me a hint why it doesn
t for me?

If you say so... I used those profiles in raids in some of the server first groups blowing people out of the water dps wise. But thats when turn 5 was tough shit. Rotations may of changed since then. But you are correct they do great for grinding and they get the job done in assist unless your looking to be that top 1% i guess.

Still I appreciate your work, but I have been using your Whitemage Profile for leveling once and my char mainly just stood there Healing itself and eating Damage (with proper Set minion). Yet it works, you are right, but there are always people thinking it should be made different.

And I really need to clearly state here: Your Profile ARE nice DPS wise - but not Situation wise. For BRD for example - whenever I have been using your Profile people playing legally asked me why a BRD wouldn't put 2 Cooldowns on a Conflag. I am trying to configure some Coil Profiles later on designed to Burst when you need it and slow down or do a DPS stop when needed. Yet I am nearly done doing this for Turn 6.
saik1992,

Thank you for sharing this. I used it and it works fine ( had to edit the hour setting by adding +4 hrs so it fit my time).

When my clock ding 18:00 ( New Japan day started [00:00 JP] ) the BOT start going wrong again.

My time zone is GMT+3
Are you talking about adding 4 Hours to the Location Settings or 4 Hours to your Local System Time?

The Unspoiled Nodes are working as follows:

You set a Location for 4 AM Eorzean Time - The Bot uses your Local System Time to calculate when this is - and always Teleports 1 Eorzean Hour earlier to that Location. If either your System time is set wrong or the Locations aren't set properly - the bot stands there doing nothing.

Oh and well I need to tell: My Nodes are not perfect as well. Some times my Bot struggles at the Clusters at 9 PM Eorzean Time and does nothing until the Marker Time runs out - this is caused by the Node not Spawning in Minimap Range.
When I set a a location for 4 AM Eorzean Time, The Bot will go there 4hrs earlier to that location. That's why I added +4 hrs to the locations setting. It works perfect till japan new day start, then it go totally wrong.

Tried that with 2 different PCs at the same time, both of them was working fine till 18:00 (my local time) then start teleporting to a wrong locations.
(09-07-2014, 02:53 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-07-2014, 01:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Edit:

t for me?

Still I appreciate your work, but I have been using your Whitemage Profile for leveling once and my char mainly just stood there Healing itself and eating Damage (with proper Set minion). Yet it works, you are right, but there are always people thinking it should be made different.

And I really need to clearly state here: Your Profile ARE nice DPS wise - but not Situation wise. For BRD for example - whenever I have been using your Profile people playing legally asked me why a BRD wouldn't put 2 Cooldowns on a Conflag. I am trying to configure some Coil Profiles later on designed to Burst when you need it and slow down or do a DPS stop when needed. Yet I am nearly done doing this for Turn 6.

for assist you can use filters for that.
Hey saik

I see in your markers 'item priority' set to slot number, does this works instead of item name?

Thank you
(09-08-2014, 10:09 AM)Night2020 Wrote:  Hey saik

I see in your markers 'item priority' set to slot number, does this works instead of item name?

Thank you

Of course. I've set it to Slot Numbers so I don't need to use "Toil of the Pioneer" for example to gather even more Items :)

Here's what I do:

Darksteel Ore is at 1 AM for example. You can get 3 Items each yield you do from Standard.
I have set my SkillManager so it uses King's Yield II if it has 500 HP and King's Yield I if it has 400 - if I have 100 HP left AND I am on a Unspoiled Nodes for Tokens - example: Umbral Rock, Fragrant Log - the Bot will also use the 10% HQ Buff.

Standard: 3 Items/Yield - 6 Yield's due to showing hidden items -> 18 Items.
My way: 5 Items/Yield - 5 Yield's due to manually showing hidden items -> 25 Items - If I am at low CP - 20 Items.. still more :D

+ Slot Numbers are Multilingual - nobody will harass me due to having a German Client there!
The Smn profile is truly amazing man! It was able to sustain 405 Dps with ilvl 110 and Book of Spades. Thanks for the profiles <3
Got the unspoiled nodes working however, my guy just runs there to the location, opens up the node and just stands there. Any idea what could be causing this?

Also I don't really have a gathering profile, just one for wards to use on shards/crystals/clusters.. so not sure if im missing something. But I never have to worry about it from just farming regular materials. Any help would be great, or a Botanist/Miner profile to use would be awesome as well.

Thanks!