Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
make sure you have already gathered the node you are trying at least once, it will not harvest unless it is in your log as a discovered node. it happened to me...
(09-09-2014, 05:30 PM)muhas Wrote:  Got the unspoiled nodes working however, my guy just runs there to the location, opens up the node and just stands there. Any idea what could be causing this?

Also I don't really have a gathering profile, just one for wards to use on shards/crystals/clusters.. so not sure if im missing something. But I never have to worry about it from just farming regular materials. Any help would be great, or a Botanist/Miner profile to use would be awesome as well.

Thanks!

Adding some Profiles soon - for your Issue's I'll be trying to help you via PM

(09-09-2014, 08:49 PM)eacosta Wrote:  make sure you have already gathered the node you are trying at least once, it will not harvest unless it is in your log as a discovered node. it happened to me...

Thanks for the Tip, mentioning it in OP

(09-08-2014, 08:51 PM)Nickm89 Wrote:  The Smn profile is truly amazing man! It was able to sustain 405 Dps with ilvl 110 and Book of Spades. Thanks for the profiles <3

Thanks for the Feedback :)

Anyway it does Burn shitloads of MP because of Ruin/Ruin II weaving. I am kinda playing around there trying to resolve this, but I may just add a "Burst" and "Low-DPS" filter so SMN's can decide when they need their DPS.
Any chance you'll be adding fragrant logs as well? :D

edit

I went to add them manual but it appears it was already there... Not sure why its picking mostly everything else but that any suggestions?

edit

nvm figured it out just had to add locations manually. :) ty!
(09-10-2014, 10:22 AM)Mcdougall Wrote:  Any chance you'll be adding fragrant logs as well? :D

edit

I went to add them manual but it appears it was already there... Not sure why its picking mostly everything else but that any suggestions?

edit

nvm figured it out just had to add locations manually. :) ty!

Yeah for some reason my dropbox did not want to Push in the Location in the Mesh, but the Settings file had it xD
could u make a rly gread dps profile for brd please
i rly wourld need it =) if u could do it i world rly apreciate it =)
thanks in advance
Jackies BRD3.0 is really good, just use that one.
well its not rly working for me rly well...
+ i cant find out how to set it up to cast firearrow xD!
the smn profile ftw + the mnk! hope u can make a rly great brd/blm profile =)
(09-15-2014, 02:02 AM)anna096 Wrote:  well its not rly working for me rly well...
+ i cant find out how to set it up to cast firearrow xD!
the smn profile ftw + the mnk! hope u can make a rly great brd/blm profile =)
My profile has flame arrow in it you will just need to change the number of mobs you want before it casts
well i just need to cast it ewry time its rdy^^ meybe u could explain how btw are all buffs in the profile?
Then just set the number of mobs to 1