Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
If it's possible can you translate the Unspoiled Nodes in english as well?
(09-15-2014, 02:02 AM)anna096 Wrote:  well its not rly working for me rly well...
+ i cant find out how to set it up to cast firearrow xD!
the smn profile ftw + the mnk! hope u can make a rly great brd/blm profile =)

Working on it, Leveling a second Character on the other hand atm to help out friends with raids ect.
Hi saik1992 :o is it ok if you translate your unspoiled nodes into english if that's ok with you?
(09-16-2014, 03:28 PM)Contamination Wrote:  Hi saik1992 :o is it ok if you translate your unspoiled nodes into english if that's ok with you?

Like, the Node Names? I can do that no Problem. Check out the next 2-3 days.
(09-15-2014, 05:07 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(09-15-2014, 02:02 AM)anna096 Wrote:  well its not rly working for me rly well...
+ i cant find out how to set it up to cast firearrow xD!
the smn profile ftw + the mnk! hope u can make a rly great brd/blm profile =)
My profile has flame arrow in it you will just need to change the number of mobs you want before it casts

did you change that somewhen? I use your BRD3.0 since you released it, and back then floor targeting wasn't possible ;)
(09-16-2014, 04:12 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-16-2014, 03:28 PM)Contamination Wrote:  Hi saik1992 :o is it ok if you translate your unspoiled nodes into english if that's ok with you?

Like, the Node Names? I can do that no Problem. Check out the next 2-3 days.

Yes. I wanted to disable some things and make changes as well but then I couldn't understand the names and markers etc. Thank you very much.
I know you are working on the translation, but will the unspoided work on the English client as is?
currently it doesn't work but I think that's the am/pm bug that went back into the latest update (ports to wrong location at wrong time) If I manually bring it to the right location, it works.
any updates about ur bard =)?
A question to the Unspoiled, there's a location in the list "Thanalan Topsoil". I do port to Thanalan near silver bazar, but I gather Water Cluster from it. Why is it called that way then?