Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(09-17-2014, 11:09 PM)TauTau Wrote:  A question to the Unspoiled, there's a location in the list "Thanalan Topsoil". I do port to Thanalan near silver bazar, but I gather Water Cluster from it. Why is it called that way then?

Give it a Profile which instantly un-spoils every gather-able Item. It is set to gather Gardening Items.

Yet this won't work at the moment since the profile change is creepy ;) But if you're trying to manually change it to the right Profile when your char is on it's way you should see how it is meant to be.

I am, as said, currently leveling a BRD to 50 to do the Profile work.

My BLM DPS profile is back up btw. Any help with Swiftcast Flare appreciated :) Without SC-Flare I've gone to somewhat around 410-420 DPS.

Anyone willing to build a "good" Dragoon Profile is appreciated, too (I just don't get that class, really)
cant find ur smn profile o:
It's available for download right here located under Grinding & Assist Profiles. (Just click this text, it's a link)
(09-05-2014, 08:18 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Things you could help me with:

Need a way to properly Swiftcast->Flare with following requirements met: +Less than 929 MP, +Player has Buff #175, +Every 180 Seconds
What Profiles do you want sadly?
I want an external Storage for Unspoiled Nodes Gathering. Having it inside the Key-Profile so far sucks concerning I want to share my work.

Flare works fine on your blm profile if you add your mp check, previous skill id, and next skill id for me and remove the "Other Skill Checks - Is Ready". I don't think it works correctly right now. Looking forward to seeing your bard profile if/when you get it done.
(09-18-2014, 11:06 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 08:18 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  Things you could help me with:

Need a way to properly Swiftcast->Flare with following requirements met: +Less than 929 MP, +Player has Buff #175, +Every 180 Seconds
What Profiles do you want sadly?
I want an external Storage for Unspoiled Nodes Gathering. Having it inside the Key-Profile so far sucks concerning I want to share my work.

Flare works fine on your blm profile if you add your mp check, previous skill id, and next skill id for me and remove the "Other Skill Checks - Is Ready". I don't think it works correctly right now. Looking forward to seeing your bard profile if/when you get it done.

The weird part is that i totally want Convert to be ready... so I'll check if Convert is available - If i'm not doing this you will have a lack of DPS since the bot generally wants to Spam Flare every time he is able to Flare :(

And I really dont want a MP lock in my rotation :D

Edit: My BRD is currently at level 34 - as he hit's 50 I'll start the profile.
Was messing around with your profile to get it to work for me and my gear and this is what I have got so far with SC Flare only when convert is available. And by no means am I claiming this is better or trying to compare just showing you the Flare.
(09-19-2014, 02:44 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  Was messing around with your profile to get it to work for me and my gear and this is what I have got so far with SC Flare only when convert is available. And by no means am I claiming this is better or trying to compare just showing you the Flare.

I've just been doing the same, that's what was weird for me, it didn't work for me xD

Gonna check the DPS tomorrow and give you credits for the edit if it over-dps'es my old Parse anyway :)
(09-19-2014, 03:16 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  I've just been doing the same, that's what was weird for me, it didn't work for me xD

Gonna check the DPS tomorrow and give you credits for the edit if it over-dps'es my old Parse anyway :)

No need for all that besides I wasn't done editing it for to work for my blm 100% yet just was proof of concept of the flare but like you said you did the same and didn't work for you. Plus it is 99% your profile still lol.

Edit: Oh wow I uploaded wrong one anyway that I accidentally removed blizzard III all together gah. Anyway fixed and I know what you mean by the Flare thing now. If convert isn't up to begin with it tries flare anyway but after that first time it won't do again for 180 seconds. But I added flare rotation on filter 1 anyway. Thunder stuff on 2 in case you are killing mobs really quickly its almost pointless to cast thunder.
(09-19-2014, 11:48 PM)dNh301 Wrote:  
(09-19-2014, 03:16 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  I've just been doing the same, that's what was weird for me, it didn't work for me xD

No need for all that besides I wasn't done editing it for to work for my blm 100% yet just was proof of concept of the flare but like you said you did the same and didn't work for you. Plus it is 99% your profile still lol.

Edit: Oh wow I uploaded wrong one anyway that I accidentally removed blizzard III all together gah. Anyway fixed and I know what you mean by the Flare thing now. If convert isn't up to begin with it tries flare anyway but after that first time it won't do again for 180 seconds. But I added flare rotation on filter 1 anyway. Thunder stuff on 2 in case you are killing mobs really quickly its almost pointless to cast thunder.

Yeah and if you just put Thunder on a filter and this filter is out the profile should scathe :) That's been my intention of putting all this together - and when you're moving it should also scathe (should..)
following Config:
ffxivminion/LuaMods/ffxivminion/YOUR-KEY_settings.lua - look for "gGatherLocations"

i don't find it X.X the YOUR-KEY_settings.lua >.<