Thread Rating:
  • 35 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes!
(09-20-2014, 03:45 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  Yeah and if you just put Thunder on a filter and this filter is out the profile should scathe :) That's been my intention of putting all this together - and when you're moving it should also scathe (should..)

Try this one out for me Saik1992. For some reason I am not being able to test dps on striking dummy.
(09-20-2014, 06:30 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  
(09-20-2014, 03:45 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  Yeah and if you just put Thunder on a filter and this filter is out the profile should scathe :) That's been my intention of putting all this together - and when you're moving it should also scathe (should..)

Try this one out for me Saik1992. For some reason I am not being able to test dps on striking dummy.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-9276.html

(09-20-2014, 05:18 AM)fahadq8 Wrote:  following Config:
ffxivminion/LuaMods/ffxivminion/YOUR-KEY_settings.lua - look for "gGatherLocations"

i don't find it X.X the YOUR-KEY_settings.lua >.<

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h38slqcpxuhj2...s.lua?dl=0

Try that. Its my file altered as suggested by Saik.

Just rename it as required.

Dont forget to adjust any settings you need as it has mine atm.
(09-20-2014, 03:24 PM)sebbs Wrote:  
(09-20-2014, 06:30 AM)dNh301 Wrote:  Try this one out for me Saik1992. For some reason I am not being able to test dps on striking dummy.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-9276.html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1h38slqcpxuhj2...s.lua?dl=0

Thanks Sebbs for that link but I already knew about that thread as it is mine lol.
Something has changed recently I've been enjoying the unspoiled node harvests up until yesterday. Now when I start the bot the file that I'm modifying is overwritten everytime I start the bot so I'm not getting the location entries. This just started yesterday was working fine up until then.
(09-16-2014, 04:12 PM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-16-2014, 03:28 PM)Contamination Wrote:  Hi saik1992 :o is it ok if you translate your unspoiled nodes into english if that's ok with you?

Like, the Node Names? I can do that no Problem. Check out the next 2-3 days.

Hi saik1992 I just wanted to know how the english version for the unspoiled nodes is holding up :) still waiting on it. Thank you
I can't find locations for the 2-star nodes (native gold), those aren't in there or am I missing something?
(09-24-2014, 05:23 PM)Contamination Wrote:  
(09-16-2014, 03:28 PM)Contamination Wrote:  Hi saik1992 :o is it ok if you translate your unspoiled nodes into english if that's ok with you?

Hi saik1992 I just wanted to know how the english version for the unspoiled nodes is holding up :) still waiting on it. Thank you

I actually found out i "half" forgot - to be fair: I've been working on my BLM and BRD profiles alot recently (rlly.. BRD... "I want these 2 more DPS ffs!")

(09-24-2014, 10:14 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I can't find locations for the 2-star nodes (native gold), those aren't in there or am I missing something?

They are still not in - for Botanist they will not be in for a while - for Miner I'll post a Notice on here when I got them done.

(09-24-2014, 02:41 PM)bodeez Wrote:  Something has changed recently I've been enjoying the unspoiled node harvests up until yesterday. Now when I start the bot the file that I'm modifying is overwritten everytime I start the bot so I'm not getting the location entries. This just started yesterday was working fine up until then.

Just change it to be Read-Only after you changed the important stuff if you want to force your edit's stay. I guess the Bot only wants in-game Edit's but it'd be cool if somebody really knowing the internals could check this out.

AND it would be even COOLER!!! - If the Dev's would finally give us a way of changing our Unspoiled Nodes in Profiles - examples:

Unspoiled Profiles as in:
Profile 1 (CLusters Only) only has Clusters (obviously)
Profile 2 just for Tokens - gearing Miner and Botanist UP
Profile 3 for every Item which can be crafted into ilv 70 crafter pre-req's - dzemael tomatoes, darksteel ore, spruce logs ect.

Wouldnt that be great? Nosebleed
(09-25-2014, 01:25 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  
(09-24-2014, 05:23 PM)Contamination Wrote:  

I actually found out i "half" forgot - to be fair: I've been working on my BLM and BRD profiles alot recently (rlly.. BRD... "I want these 2 more DPS ffs!")

(09-24-2014, 10:14 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I can't find locations for the 2-star nodes (native gold), those aren't in there or am I missing something?

They are still not in - for Botanist they will not be in for a while - for Miner I'll post a Notice on here when I got them done.

(09-24-2014, 02:41 PM)bodeez Wrote:  Something has changed recently I've been enjoying the unspoiled node harvests up until yesterday. Now when I start the bot the file that I'm modifying is overwritten everytime I start the bot so I'm not getting the location entries. This just started yesterday was working fine up until then.

Just change it to be Read-Only after you changed the important stuff if you want to force your edit's stay. I guess the Bot only wants in-game Edit's but it'd be cool if somebody really knowing the internals could check this out.

AND it would be even COOLER!!! - If the Dev's would finally give us a way of changing our Unspoiled Nodes in Profiles - examples:

Unspoiled Profiles as in:
Profile 1 (CLusters Only) only has Clusters (obviously)
Profile 2 just for Tokens - gearing Miner and Botanist UP
Profile 3 for every Item which can be crafted into ilv 70 crafter pre-req's - dzemael tomatoes, darksteel ore, spruce logs ect.

Wouldnt that be great? Nosebleed

Alright thank you for your reply :)
o hey, I got it working now. Needed to fresh install the minion for some reason before copying all the files over. Thanks a ton m8!

(now to level my botanist!)
My times on the unspoiled oformine are off as well. No time to figure it out before work, but I'll try and see why in the morning. :-/