Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
bot won't log in
I was using the bot the entire day and an hour ago it started to pop the small window with the key number and asking me to enter the password, when I enter the password the screen would get pixelated and freeze for a moment then it would ask me for the password again... I turned the computer completely off and it does it again, when I use the launcher it starts the game but is not mounting the minion... anyone knows what is this about?

are you doing some work on the minion that has it offline?

thank you!
Mine is doing the same thing. Started about 45 mins ago.

If it logs on, it will crash a few minutes later and keep repeating. Must be having technical difficulties or something.
(09-07-2014, 10:13 PM)fxfire Wrote:  wrong key ?
old key ?
key not activated in usercp?
wrong password used ?

reinstalled the whole thing ?

Tried all that :)

yeah me too. seems the server/site going in and out.
yeah definitely having this issue on all 4 of mine as well.
i just tried mine also same problem glad to see your on top of things
I've been using this since October of last year, I never have issues. These guys are great!
it seems to be your server, I'm having an abnormally long wait to load one of your pages as well, also when I re-installed the bot I get a small window saying:

There was an error. Trying to roll back.

OK

when I press OK on that window it says:

There was a problem checking the update config file.
Index was outside the bounds of the array.

OK

when I press OK it loads the launcher.

hope this help...

lol... ok, didn't see all the responses until now. Thank you!
Okay, so about 30 mins ago, 1 by 1 my games suddenly exit/shutdown....

I try and load them back up and I get the enter key and password more than once before logging in....... (as mentioned by others above)

and then...

As soon as the 2nd or 3rd bot is loaded the 1st one exits and shuts down again.

I have tried this with both the live and beta versions and on 2 different pc's and I also did a full delete and re-install on 1 of my pc's and this is still happening.

Before anyone asks... Yes all my codes and passwords are correct and active.

I also tried to roll back to previous version and still mixed results, but inevitably I cannot get all my bots up.

FYI, I also use ISBoxer, but I get the same results if I try and log my bots in with and without ISBoxer.

Hope you guys can figure out whats happened and can get it fixed asap.

Until then I wil try and continue to log in... maybe I'll get lucky and get back to the grind :)

(09-07-2014, 10:35 PM)fxfire Wrote:  ya give it some time, either some network issue, provider issue or some funny man trying to throw poop at competition loool

was obviously typing my message before you replied there fxfire.

Thx for the additional update

:D
Well glad i saw this, same thing happened to me too lol