Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Bot stops while grinding?
I am also having this issue today. The idle timer just keeps climbing. I had to reload the lua to make it start again.
Even stopping and starting the bot didn't make it start grinding.
Mine is doing this as well. Sometimes after 5 mins, sometimes 5 hours.

In the console all I get is

"Returning Index 2" or "Returning index 3"

I'm also noticing the Choco summon problems others have mentioned. Previously the bot would resummon the Choco immediately upon death and go about it's business.

Now, it takes anywhere between 1-5 minutes after death to resummon and when it does decide to, it will first stand there doing nothing for about 10 seconds before popping the greens.
Duties randomly stop too.

I will pay for someone to help me identify specifically whats going on with this duty and use a trusted middleman. Please PM me
the duty just hanging out in the inn should be fixed now. Im running 40 accounts across 2 computers atm and havnt had my duty guys stop in the inn anymore
This issue is still happening. Fates work fine, but the grind marker doesn't work right.

Like others have said I'm using the same exact profile on my laptop as I was using on my PC back home, where the issue did not seem to exist. Would love to have someone look into this, I'd like to be able to grind materials overnight while leveling. Could it be hardware related?
Im testing grind out for the last 17 hours, it still sitting at the same marker. Set the marker mode to List add 1 marker to the list set the level range 1-50 set the timer to 0 add your content ID>
Huh, I've been running to bot for the past few days and the issue seems to have resolved itself. I didn't change anything. Maybe one of the updates did something. Huzzah!