Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.31 Average
Complete Brayflox HM Profile
(09-24-2014, 04:51 AM)bandit420 Wrote:  i would be completely fine with whatever or how long it takes, me and a few others mainly want this to farm for minions of course.

What he said :)
Uploaded the profile to the original post. Please let me know what you guys think. I've been working on it for awhile to get it as good as possible.
just tested your file Man .... and ... WOW u have made a great job , took me like 15 mins to do it with a team of 3 blm and a sch. very good job, nothing to says.It takes all keys, open all chests which is a great bonus for desynth/gils/company seals/whatever... of course its not as fast as LCOA but .... can be a 2M+ bonus at the end :) again, good job!

NB: it can be totally afk'ed, as long as you bring a healer in your team. done this profile 5 times , never died , and never had to baby-sitting this

btw in the duty window, under settings i recommand to put the timer to 10 sec on all your chars, so that way everyone loot fast and there's no chance to miss a loot
JWD you sir are a life saver, thank you so much for the time and effort to make this profile.

edit: profile works great, im sure it can be streamlined a little more now that the profile is out there maybe others can work on it and improve the time.
but overall great job man and again thank you for your effort and time to make this.
thank you very much for posting this! i will definitely try it out later tonight and post an update :D but judging from some comments it is working very well!
(09-25-2014, 04:28 PM)bandit420 Wrote:  JWD you sir are a life saver, thank you so much for the time and effort to make this profile.

edit: profile works great, im sure it can be streamlined a little more now that the profile is out there maybe others can work on it and improve the time.
but overall great job man and again thank you for your effort and time to make this.

Yeah it can be and ive been working on it. The only way it can be done is by focusing the mobs that drop the keys or mass pulling and doing aoe. But ive found that it resets the mobs when the distance becomes too much. I'll definitely be playing around with it to try to knock a few min off it for you guys but overall i dont think it can be shortened a great deal.

Edit: Please try my new version and let me know what you think :)
will definitely give it a shot and see how it goes! what I was planning on trying if u haven't done so already In the new version. Is have it go to each set of goblins to tag them then port near the gate to AOE them down.ThumbsUp

(09-25-2014, 10:39 PM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(09-25-2014, 04:28 PM)bandit420 Wrote:  JWD you sir are a life saver, thank you so much for the time and effort to make this profile.

Yeah it can be and ive been working on it. The only way it can be done is by focusing the mobs that drop the keys or mass pulling and doing aoe. But ive found that it resets the mobs when the distance becomes too much. I'll definitely be playing around with it to try to knock a few min off it for you guys but overall i dont think it can be shortened a great deal.

Edit: Please try my new version and let me know what you think :)
(09-26-2014, 05:39 PM)se110ut Wrote:  will definitely give it a shot and see how it goes! what I was planning on trying if u haven't done so already In the new version. Is have it go to each set of goblins to tag them then port near the gate to AOE them down.ThumbsUp

Yeah I didn't have it to do this originally as for a not so geared healer in this run 6 gliders can be a little hard to manage. Though I did figure out something to fix this and that's what I did in v2 :P
i give it a try and share my profile with you too.
i have one or two steps from JWD1994 his koords where better than mine (first door etc. ) also here my credits to you Congratulate
rest its from my.

in my profile i open only the last boss chest. (safe time. i trade this items not for seals or desynt.)
its for DDs only i run it with 4 BLM. in the Bossfight 1 and 3 we must kill the sniper adds to survive but it works great ^^.
i aoe most of the mobs and only the key mobs. rest of the mobs die in the aoe or resett.

i think i must tweak the waittimer a little bit but then it works great
i run the Duty in 9-11 min (last boss suxx with his big bomb phase i have not enough dps (when 2 or more BLM have no mana and make ice rotation -.-) to kill him safe bevor he avoid... )

>>>> Brayflox_Pet profile <<<<
(09-26-2014, 09:54 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  i give it a try and share my profile with you too.
i have one or two steps from JWD1994 his koords where better than mine (first door etc. ) also here my credits to you Congratulate
rest its from my.

in my profile i open only the last boss chest. (safe time. i trade this items not for seals or desynt.)
its for DDs only i run it with 4 BLM. in the Bossfight 1 and 3 we must kill the sniper adds to survive but it works great ^^.
i aoe most of the mobs and only the key mobs. rest of the mobs die in the aoe or resett.

i think i must tweak the waittimer a little bit but then it works great
i run the Duty in 9-11 min (last boss suxx with his big bomb phase i have not enough dps (when 2 or more BLM have no mana and make ice rotation -.-) to kill him safe bevor he avoid... )

>>>> Brayflox_Pet profile <<<<

Very nice profile also , great for farming Minion , have done it in 11 mins with a team of 3 blm and a brd. ThumbsUp this profile rocks !