Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Gil. Where to start?
So I've been playing the game for a while now and still quite new to the whole bot thing. I've heard from a lot of people that you can make some pretty good money by selling Gil online. Now obviously googling a how to guide didn't bring up much results. But wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on how to get started doing this. Most optimal ways to make gil. Do I need alt accounts? How to launder the Gil without being banned. And who to sell it to? If anyone doesn't wanna share this info publicly feel free to PM me.
besat way to make gil is 4 bots dungeon grinding 24/7 make roughly 28-40k gph and then find buyers. the easiest buyers are chinese resellers, can find them at ownedcore.com or other places, same thign with personal buyers. If your lucky enough to find personal buyers you can make alot more money because you can sell at 4-5 dollars per mil gil, where resellers buy at 2-4 a mil but usually can sell to them constantly. So even at 2 dollars a mil you usually mkae about 80 mil a month and can turn that into 160 dollars at the low end, or higher if you find personal buyers.
(09-13-2014, 07:51 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  besat way to make gil is 4 bots dungeon grinding 24/7 make roughly 28-40k gph and then find buyers. the easiest buyers are chinese resellers, can find them at ownedcore.com or other places, same thign with personal buyers. If your lucky enough to find personal buyers you can make alot more money because you can sell at 4-5 dollars per mil gil, where resellers buy at 2-4 a mil but usually can sell to them constantly. So even at 2 dollars a mil you usually mkae about 80 mil a month and can turn that into 160 dollars at the low end, or higher if you find personal buyers.

I was looking into this too. Could anyone give a detailed explanation of it? IE do you run normal 1 tank 1 heal 2 dps or is it some other setup? Is it farming trash or gold for completing dungeons?
So I'll need 4 separate accounts and I'll need to lvl each to 50. What is the quickest way to level each up. Also I know bards and blackmages are popular choices but is there a proven config to farm bigger amounts? Also do I make these alt accounts on my Mains server or is there a more recommended server based on instance load times etc
1 BRD 3 BLM or 2 BRD 2 BLM or the newest flavour of the month 4 BLM. They all do their work and dmg-wise 4 BLM are top notch.

You run 1-15 with quest mode and do the last few quests by hand to unlock sastasha. Then you take Jackie1234s duty profile to duty grind 15-35 sastasha 35-44 sunken temple 44-47 dzemael darkhold and 47-50 aurum vale. You can decide by yourself when you want to level the second class in grind mode to unlock your BLM or BRD. I like to do it after lvl 35 once I am done with sastasha.

After that you unlock wanderers palace and can use Jackies or Aces WP_Farm profile (normal or split, you decide. split gives you more gph)

To get your bots geared you can buy the best weapon on market board once you are 50 (should have enough gil from duty leveling to get the ilvl 75 ones) and use the WP boss profiles to get myth and soldiery tomes.

Have that its simply mobs grinding in WP for gil.
Ok what about servers does that make a difference? And is it safe to use the same credit card for my main account that I use for my bots? And if I wanted to share the Gil with my main account what is the safest way?
Might be a dumb question but do I need a different email and square enix account for every bot! lol
I used for all my bots and even then main the same CC and contact details. AFAIK Jackie is doing this for a long time too and nothing happened.
OK purchased 4 more accounts and I have got isboxer as well. When they finally send me the access codes for each account. How do I use the Minion GUI Launcher and the isboxer at the same time to load all 4 accounts at the same time? http://www.mmominion.com/thread-5872.html I have seen this thread and watched the video which shows how to set up the Isboxer. After I launch the Character set do I run the GUI Launcher at that point?

Also do each character use a different login ex: do they all share the same square enix username and password and then just run different service accounts? Just dont want to set it up wrong since its costing me like 100$ to buy 4 accounts.
You should use different accounts for each bot else if one bot gets banned the others get banned too.

If you want to use ISBoxer you have to start each character by hand, fully login until you are with your char ingame and use the "attach bot" button from the gui launcher to set it to your char. Then the normal way, entering you mmominion keycode and pass and then login.

GUI Launcher with "Start all" doesnt work with ISBoxer