Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Gil. Where to start?
Ahh Gotcha I bought 4 PC downloads last night and they still havent sent me any activation codes for these accounts! Anyone else have that issue?
OK finally got all the accounts up and going. I load them into Isboxer and attach the bots on each. I start them all doing the quest mode to get there first 15 levels and I account always crashes!! It not really sure what Im doing wrong!
Why using isoboxer in the 1st place ? I bot with 4 fresh accounts and just using minion gui works fine. I don't know when it's more than 4 accounts. Anyone could share his experience ? Does minion gui support more than 4 accounts ?
Got it working. Restarted my comp reinstalled minion redid the isboxer wizard and uninstalled my AV all together! Finally running quests now on my 4 Blackmages and almost ready to start dungeons!
Dont use ISBoxer.

Minion comes with it's launcher - with which you should be able to run as much Accounts as you wish (just as with ISBoxer obviously) anyway it's features are the same as ISBoxers.

+GUI Launcher provides you with the Ability to "Add Accounts" into its automated startup and relogging Sequence. Means if Some dumb Bot crashes due to dumbness, GUI Launcher restarts that bot. Without automated restarting you may lose 10+ hours of Gil when you sleep for example.
If you havermt related questions just add me to skpe and ill add you to our Skype group and help ya out
Thanks Jackie I deinfitely will soon enough!