Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Bot fights high level mobs
When not participating in fates, bot decides to attack mobs ~5 levels higher than my character. This almost always results in a character death and is definitely not how a human would act. How do I prevent this? I see no option to alter the level range for grind like I could before in previous versions of minion.
You can alter level range for each marker, else you could put the mob on blacklist.
(09-19-2014, 03:18 PM)HanzelGretyl Wrote:  You can alter level range for each marker, else you could put the mob on blacklist.

There is no marker. It's just arbitrarily attacking things except for what is in its level range.
If there is no marker, there is no level range established. Place a Grind marker using the Marker Manager to establish a proper level range and location.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. The bot will move to the marker that I place, but then it will invariably wander off to attack higher level mobs just like before.
Make sure that if your Marker Manager is in "Marker List" mode that you don't have markers showing in the list (as buttons) that are too high for your level. You may have to click them and use "Remove Marker" to remove them from your active list.
I been having the same problem, the bot keeps heading to fates that are much higher level even though maxfatelvl is either set on 0 or 1.
0 means the max level is ignored.
thnx again bud