Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Bot offline?
(09-24-2014, 08:36 PM)gregalt466 Wrote:  My mumble overlay has never crashed the bot....? And I run the bot at the same time as playing CSGO or DayZ using Mumble with overlay. But w/e. On the note about no patch. That is weird because yesterday I ran the bot, it downloaded a small update or something and has worked ever since. Fine maybe you didn't do it, the bot fixed it self, because they do that right? MMOMinion has become self aware and fixes issues for you guys. If anyone is being rude it's you, telling me to uninstall shit for no reason and claiming that these programs that have never had an issue before and still don't, don't work with the bot? And I'm required to remove them? You act like this bot is perfect and has no issues ever and if someone has an issue its because of another program running and no other explanation. Maybe the reason you don't think they work with the bot is because you never tried them? Obviously since you don't have them installed how would you know? Serious question? Do you buy every AV and test the bot after every update? Do you test it with every single VOIP every update? Do you have every possible combination of computer hardware to test compatibility? I think not. So anyway. I'm done, if there is another problem, Obviously I wont get help here. Only people claiming the issue is something I'm doing. The most you guys can say is uninstall shit until I have rebuilt my OS. Too be honest, I think you guys would be amazed at the amount of third party programs this bot works just fine with. Because I have a lot of them for a lot of different games and even my job. Anyway, no more help requests from me, and I will not give any more feedback. Because obviously I have no clue what I'm talking about. I only get paid to test programs and debug them and have been doing so for the last 9 years, but obviously I have no clue how to do my job. I don't know why I should care to give feedback, I'm not being paid. I guess I should have never said these programs actually work with the bot and kept my mouth shut. Because in your head, there is no possible way for these programs to work with the bot, even though they do. I think it's user error on your end. Either way I'm done, It's not worth arguing with single minded people.
Its called trouble sgooting and I just said mumble crahes tlmy bots. Also if you take the time to support section you will see coutless times removing said programs stopped crashing the bots. Im not saying every system is the same but many times these are causes of many issues. Proccess of elimination. You have programs that have caused issues for users in the past once we remove those and you still have problems then we can move on to other trouble shooting steps. Im sorry you are having problems with the bot but we have to take steps to rule out specific known issues
And as I've stated before. Telling me to do all the things I have already tried, is annoying and I personally consider this a degrading assumption. If you want to act like I'm retarded and cant run a program when I keep telling you I know what I'm doing and that it's not another program causing the issue and you want to fight with me about it. Well I will react the way I do. I have never had the bot just crash, It will terminate if it is not responding but that is very very rare. Although this is what was happening, it wasn't crashing, the bot was terminating the program because it was not launching properly. And yes I know how to trouble shoot programs but as you stated, that information is in the support section. Don't you think I would have checked there first before coming on the forums? I'm sure you guys get little kids who have no clue what they are doing crying about their user errors. And as I stated, what, two weeks ago when there was a marker issue. I do this for a living. And even then everyone said it worked fine and three days later a Dev replied that they found an issue with the markers and it was fixed. But even still people were saying it was user error. Not everyone in the world is completely retarded. And I've never said your tools suck, I think the bot works pretty well and I really enjoy it. Other than doing a dungeon here or there. I have not actually played FFXIV all month. I set up the bot and let it do its work. And maybe I sound like I'm raging or something because of how long my replies are. But honestly that is just me, I cant help the length of my replies. I like to state what I'm stating. I give examples and try to give you all the information you need to understand where I am at. If you take that the wrong way, that is your problem. So I am sorry that you only got as far as the basic trouble shooting steps that are stated for everyone to see on the forums before you got defensive. Can you blame me if I did have any attitude, because I'm sorry nothing pisses me off more than people who state the obvious. Literally, those kind of people make me want to shoot them. And I'm sorry but just because something doesn't work on your machine or others doesn't mean it doesn't work on mine. But considering I don't have issues like those, there is no reason to change a thing. Even if it just randomly stopped working, because if AVG was going to stop the injection process it would have been doing so from the start. and Like i said I have never had to make an exception for any programs including the bot. I'm not trying to fight with you guys. But you need to sometimes take in consideration some people actually know what they are doing.
Nobody likes reading walls of text. Can you perhaps shorten your essays in the future. Thank you kindly.
Actually no I wont. Can you troll more threads in the future though? Thank you kindly.
See, 1 line reply. Excellent job. Keep up the great work.
Yeah your right, I should make them shorter for the people who are uneducated, cannot read, and need to sound out the words. Sorry I wasn't thinking about the little people. How selfish of me.

Perfect example of why people don't like sifting through 18 pages of 2 word statements that are complete nonsense and off topic. Please, this guy's replies and mine to him should be deleted because they are not on topic. This little kid is just bored, wants to troll and cause problems. I think this is a reasonable request since I was the one who started the thread. Probably a good time to close the thread too.
thank you for the feedback.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.