Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Frontlines
I have a working prototype of Frontlines now, and it is undergoing AFK testing atm. ETA is probably 2-3 days based on how long these queues take. SE's queue system for Frontlines is extremely broken, so, complain to them that it's not faster.
Yippiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
^^ yes rank 40 stylegear i'm coming
<3 <3 thank you
(09-25-2014, 08:40 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  ^^ yes rank 40 stylegear i'm coming

Psssssssshhh! This is SO much more than style gear. You can get that with whats already available (wolves den)

Anyways, Thank you very much Ace. I know some of us would LOVE to help if we were capable. Unfortunately we're just dumb folk round here :P
how is wolfes den for you all? I can never get in. =(
No one does it I believe. We are working on Frontline.
(09-30-2014, 11:11 AM)bloodboil Wrote:  how is wolfes den for you all? I can never get in. =(

Nobody does it at all. I've been in queue 8 hours since my last match and people thAt do join are usually curiosity seekers. "Hey it's my first time so u guys know" = loss.

It's a shame all the time spent grinding gear was a waste now as I don't see anyone going back to wolves den unless they add tomes. Or add morale to frontlines. (Which should be there to begin with)
Yeah best way to do wolves den is with 8 bots so they just fight each other over and over.
wolves den you mean >.>

i find it hard to believe over all servers that 8 people dont even queue up for it which means (which is info probably already out there - i just havent looked) that the queues arent worldwide and are only datacenter wide similar to battlegroups in world of warcraft.

any re-adjusted ETA Ace? I hate to be one of "those" but after your ETA and declaration that some of whats left to be done is on the devs end, and the bot getting an update when i started it up just now.... I was curious if thats what happened or if the mini maintenence broke something ;P

as usual, thank you very much for the time you do invest. (i know this is off topic as all hell but what is the bot itself written in? C+ i assume? )