Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
Frontlines
ofc queues are not game wide they are In your data center. just like duties.
Frontlines should be ready tonight or tomorrow. I'm merging all the code in at the moment, and have run half a dozen successful rounds.
Don't expect to be top kills or anything as this version isn't incredibly smart, and is basically designed to run around, look semi-useful, attack, not AFK, and res when killed.
so basically what i do now :P
Thanks Ace. Looking forward.
Looking forward to it. Working on PvP Profiles now that I heard it. Gladly looking forward to Rank 40 and a cool Horse (in maybe 10 Years when I'm looking at queue times)
(10-01-2014, 10:44 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ofc queues are not game wide they are In your data center. just like duties.

Never checked and a lot of games are so "of course" doesn't really apply. That being said, either my data center is underpopulated/small, it doesn't like pvp, or they're all dead.

I had an 11 hour queue today. At this rate I should move from rank 38 to 39 in a few months :p they seriously need to address that I can only imagine the full time pvp guys (while it doesn't exactly belong in ff imo) are probably up in arms currently.

Oh well. Ace was that 2-3 business days? :p I keed I keed

(10-02-2014, 09:58 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  Looking forward to it. Working on PvP Profiles now that I heard it. Gladly looking forward to Rank 40 and a cool Horse (in maybe 10 Years when I'm looking at queue times)

Have you looked at frontline queue times? I know they have to be better, but how much better is what I'm wondering.

Hey Jackie, you still playing ESO? Did they iron out the issues people had with it at launch? I'm considering picking it up since wildstar kinda was a dud.
On my server most frontline ques are only 10-15 mins max no one does wolves den at all its all frontlines now
Frontlines has been uploaded, it should be supported with the next round of updates. Make sure you have the mesh/markers from the mesh downloads section of the forums. You may want to add some more off-mesh connections here and there. To start it, open duty finder, make sure frontlines is checked, then, with the bot in PVP mode, just hit start.

I'll have to tweak it little by little, as it's not perfect, but it does work pretty consistently.
Looking forward to trying this out. Just downloaded the nav mesh. Looks like there is no update yet. How long does the next round of updates typically date? Appreciate all the work on it Ace.
woooh good WORK!